Desuperheaters Market: Introduction
- Desuperheater, also known as attemperator, is used as a method of steam temperature control which reduces the temperature of superheated steam. A desuperheater’s function is to produce steam temperatures approaching saturation temperature (typically to within 3°C). To cool the superheated steam, a medium, usually water, is entrained and flashed into vapor by absorbing heat from the steam. The simplest type of desuperheater is an unlagged section of pipe, where heat can be radiated to the environment.
Key Drivers of the Global Desuperheaters Market
- Increasing population in the world with rising industrial set ups are the major factors contributing to the growth of the desuperheaters market globally. Rising industrial wastage influences the installation of desuperheaters, which subsequently contributes to the growth of the market.
- Increasing investment in infrastructure development and rapid industrialization are prime factors boosting the growth of the market. Manufacturers look for cost-effective and reliable heat control machines in all production scenarios which has led to the increasing adoption of desuperheaters. Industrial plants such as refrigeration plants with air-cooled condensers produce a lot of waste energy by dumping the condensation energy to the ambient air. By installing a desuperheater, a large proportion of this waste energy can be turned into hot water that may be used for many purposes such as sanitary hot water, room heating, hot water for cleaning etc. This is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for the market in the coming years. Desuperheaters have become an integral part of power plants due to the growing demand for electricity all across the globe.
Factors Restraining the Global Desuperheaters Market
- High initial cost and maintenance are restraining factors which may hinder the growth of the desuperheaters market.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global desuperheaters market can be divided into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the desuperheaters market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the desuperheaters market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America desuperheaters market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global desuperheaters market due to the presence of a large food & beverage industry and expansion of oil and gas infrastructure. Increasing industrial infrastructures is propelling the demand for advanced industrial equipment, which has led to the increasing integration of desuperheaters, subsequently driving the growth of the desuperheaters market in North America.
- The desuperheaters market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the expanding pharmaceutical industry in the region. Demographic changes, such as population growth and increasing average age, have contributed to the substantial rise of non-communicable diseases and injuries, which is driving the growth of pharmaceutical industry. This is expected to contribute to the growth of the desuperheaters market in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the desuperheaters market are focusing on developing innovative and quality products to help enhance their competitive advantage and subsequently increase their market share. Companies are strengthening their product portfolio due to the changing preference for advanced products, and the prevailing competition. Developing products with a robust design is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities in the desuperheaters market. Growing competition forces market players to focus on introducing advanced products.
A few of the key players operating in the global desuperheaters market are:
- AST Valves
- Croll Reynolds
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Graham Corporation
- Kadant Inc.
- Kiekens-DSH BV
- KOMAX SYSTEMS
- Pick Heaters, Inc.
- Schutte & Koerting
Global Desuperheaters Market: Research Scope
Global Desuperheaters Market, by Type
- Venturi Desuperheaters
- Spray Desuperheaters
- Steam Ejector Atomizing Desuperheaters
- Others (Attemperator Desuperheater, etc.)
Global Desuperheaters Market, by End-use
- Others (Refineries, etc.)
Global Desuperheaters Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Desuperheaters Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global desuperheaters market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.