Canine Mammary Tumor Treatment Market: Introduction
- Mammary tumor is a tumor of the mammary tissue and is most common in unspayed dogs, and in dogs spayed after their first heat cycle. Dogs have five pairs of mammary glands with glands near the armpit region and in the glands located in inguinal area. The mammary tumor is frequently found in toy, miniature, spaniels, and German shepherd breeds. Male dogs are rarely impacted by this kind of tumor. Mammary tumors are found in various sizes and shapes, and can move to underlying tissue. Many dogs develop single tumor in one gland and others develop multiple tumors within same gland.
- Mammary tumors are often found to be malignant i.e., cancerous or benign. The most common tumors are adenomas, carcinomas, and adenocarcinomas. Dogs can acquire malignant and benign tumor at the same time. According to research, in April 2020, the incidence rate of canine mammary tumor was 198 per 100,000 dogs and is comparatively higher than in humans. Canine mammary tumor is the most common type of cancer in female dogs, accounting for 50% of the canine neoplasms cases.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Canine Mammary Tumor Treatment Market
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Canine Mammary Tumor Treatment Market
- Rise in pet ownership, increase in incidence of canine mammary tumor, and early diagnosis of the condition are projected to drive the global canine mammary tumor treatment market. Development of biomarkers for the diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis of female dogs suffering from canine tumor is anticipated to offer early treatment for the infected dogs. This is expected to boost the growth of the global canine mammary tumor treatment market. Availability of biomarkers such as miRNAs, cancer stem cells, breast cancer 1 gene, and circulating tumor cells offers promising future for the treatment of canine mammary tumors.
- Moreover, mammary neoplasia in female dogs is the most common tumor type, and around 50% of the canine mammary tumors are malignant. Adenocarcinoma is the most frequent type of mammary tumor, followed by papillary carcinoma, complex carcinoma, solid carcinoma, and carcinosarcoma.
- Standard diagnostic tools for detection of canine mammary tumor is a major factor boosting the growth of the global canine mammary tumor treatment market. Other methods for diagnosis of canine mammary tumor includes blood counts, abdominal ultrasound, chest X-rays, CT scan, aspiration, and biopsy.
- Less awareness about the symptoms and signs of canine memory tumor in dogs could negatively impact the global canine mammary tumor treatment market. Moreover, there is limited proven efficiency for treatment of malignant mammary tumors in dogs. This is likely to restrain the global market.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Canine Mammary Tumor Treatment Market
- North America is projected to account for major share of the global canine mammary tumor treatment market due to increase in technological advancements, preference for surgical or radiation therapy for canine mammary tumor, and rise in prevalence of canine mammary tumor. Furthermore, rise in pet ownership and investments in animal health care, and initiatives by governments are anticipated to propel the market during the forecast period. According to research, in April 2020, the incidence rate of canine mammary tumor in dogs is estimated to be 198 cases per 100,000.
- Europe is expected to account for the second largest share of the global canine mammary tumor treatment market during the forecast period. The market in the region is likely to expand at a significant CAGR from 2020 to 2030. Rise in prevalence of canine mammary tumor in dogs, surge in adoption of companion animals, and increase in pet ownership are the other factors boosting market growth in the region.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Players Operating in Global Canine Mammary Tumor Treatment Market
The global canine mammary tumor treatment market is highly fragmented, with the presence of various key players. A large number of manufacturers hold a major share in their respective regions. Major players operating in the global canine mammary tumor market are:
- Aratana Therapeutics, Inc.
- AB Science
- Boehinger Ingelheim International GmbH
- Zenoaq, Morphogenesis, Inc.
- VetDC, Inc.
- Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc.
- Regeneus Ltd.
- Rhizen Pharmaceuticals SA
- Oasmia Pharmaceuticals AB
- Banfield Pet Hospital
- VCA Hospitals
- Other Prominent Players
Global Canine Mammary Tumor Treatment Market: Research Scope
Global Canine Mammary Tumor Treatment Market: by Type
Global Canine Mammary Tumor Treatment Market, by Treatment
- Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- Radiation Therapy
Global Canine Mammary Tumor Treatment Market, by End-user
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Veterinary Clinics
Global Canine Mammary Tumor Treatment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East &Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.