Book Scanner Market – Introduction
- Economic conditions of developing countries is improving due to formalization of education and increase in number of online studying platforms which has spurred the demand for book scanners.
- Book scanners are gaining popularity owing to the growing adoption of a zero waste lifestyle and concerns regarding waste management. Increasing online platforms for study has boosted the demand for book scanners.
- Governments are focusing on technology to save trees and to reduce paper waste. Several companies are focusing on the production of zero waste products, which is expected to drive usage of book scanners in the near future.
Increase in Consumer awareness and Importance of Waste Management to Drive the Global Book Scanner Market
- Awareness about eco-friendly and technological products is anticipated to boost the growth of the book scanner market across the globe. Leading manufacturers and governments are promoting eco-friendly options to store documents and books and to decrease carbon footprints. This is projected to drive the book scanner market during the forecast period.
Technological Developments to Drive the Book Scanner Market
- Manufacturers are developing the raw material of book scanners to make it more heat resistant to be used in harsh conditions. New sensors are being added in the product to make it more efficient apart from lightweight batteries which can decrease the overall weight of the product. Such product development is anticipated to boost the demand for the product during the forecast product.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Hold Leading Share of the Global Book Scanner Market
- Geographically, the global book scanner market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the book scanner market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes the markets in India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the book scanner market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America book scanner market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America dominates the market share due to technical advancement and conservation of paper, which has increased the sale of book scanners in the region.
- However, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. Growth in penetration of internet along with increase in number of students in India and China is driving the book scanner market in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Book Scanner Market
The book scanner market is fairly competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
Companies are focusing on development of book scanners to make them more cost effective and to increase their scanning speed. Companies are expanding their business across different regions to cater to the demand from consumers. iGuana has launched the robotic book scanner series which can operate 24/7 and can scan up to 2.500 pages / hour. The company focuses on emerging markets to expand its customer base.
A few of the key players operating in the global book scanner market are:
- Aibecy SA
- Canon Inc.
- CZUR TECH CO. LTD.
- IPEVO Inc.
- IRIS S.A.
- Plustek Inc.
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Shenzhen Digital-Leader Technology Co.,LTD
- Shenzhen Eloam Technology Co.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Book Scanner Market, ask for a customized report
Global Book Scanner Market: Research Scope
Global Book Scanner Market, by Type
- Flatbed Scanners
- Sheet-Fed Scanners
- Integrated Scanners
- Drum Scanners
- Portable Scanners
Global Book Scanner Market, by End-use
- Educational Institutions
Global Book Scanner Market, by Application
The report on the global book scanner market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.