Baby Crawling Mats Market: Introduction
- Baby crawling mats are often made with fabric that ensures a safe environment for baby play and crawling. As the baby starts crawling or walking, parents become more conscious about their play surface and overall home setting. Crawling mats ensure a safe and comfortable spot for babies to lounge and play on the ground. Baby crawling mats can be used for both outdoor and indoor activities. The thickness and material used for the mat determines their safety and comfort level. A combination of contrast colors and figures help in developing the perceptual skills of babies.
Key Drivers of the Global Baby Crawling Mats Market
- Improved lifestyles and rising per capita income are influencing consumers to spend on advanced baby care products. Further, a rising birth rate is driving the demand for baby crawling mats in regional markets.
- Waterproof materials and differentiated product offering are driving the demand for premium mats. As modern parents are highly aware about branded products and online purchase, they prefer multipurpose baby mats, which can also be used as play and gym mats.
Opportunities in the Global Baby Crawling Mats Market
- Extensive demand for durable products with improved thickness offers opportunity for research and development of new products. Waterproof and antiskid mats are widely preferred by consumers. Further, the increasing number of online stores specializing in mother and child care products are expected to boost better customer reach of baby crawling mats.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Impact of COVID 19 Pandemic
The pandemic has not altered the demand for baby crawling mats largely unlike some other consumer merchandise. Limitation on outdoor activities has forced parents to conduct indoor activities and play options for babies. This, in turn, has recorded significant consumer spending on baby crawling mats during the pandemic. However, the scenario is not the same for all the markets and vary according to economic conditions and demographics in particular regions.
Asia Pacific Recognized as the Major Market for Baby Crawling Mats
- By geography, the global baby crawling mats market is classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the baby crawling mats market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast of the baby crawling mats market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America baby crawling mats market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Market growth in Asia Pacific can be attributed to the large population of potential consumers due to high birth rates and increasing number of new consumers on account of the availability of a wide range of products and rising awareness. Further, the trend of online retailing is widely accepted by consumers with the growing adoption of smartphones and internet.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key companies are investing in creative product offerings with strong focus on developing multipurpose and durable mats. Strategic collaborations and partnerships are used for better customer reach and expansion in untapped markets. Digitization of product marketing and promotion and sustainable supply chains are key strategies of market players.
Some of the major companies identified in the global baby crawling mats market are:
- Baby Care
- Bright Starts
- Baby Einstein
- Baby Mushroom
- Nantong Meitoku Plastic Co. Ltd.
- Whiz Kid Promoters Private Limited
- Skip Hop
- Goodbaby International Holdings Limited
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Baby Crawling Mats Market, Request for a Sample
Global Baby Crawling Mats Market: Research Scope
Global Baby Crawling Mats Market, by Material
- Polyvinyl Chloride Foam (PVC)
- Expanded Polyethylene Foam (EPE)
- XPE Foam
- Others (Cotton, etc.)
Global Baby Crawling Mats Market, by Price
Global Baby Crawling Mats Market, by Application
Global Baby Crawling Mats Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Baby Crawling Mats Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global baby crawling mats market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.