Automatic Pocket Doors Market: Introduction
- Automatic pocket doors are pocket doors automated by a motor and sensitive obstacle detection system. Several systems used to operate automatic pocket doors include hardwired wall switch, wireless wall switch, handheld remote control, activation sensor, and Bluetooth via app. Most common application of automatic pockets doors is found in hotels, restaurants, residential apartments, and healthcare centers.
Key Drivers of the Global Automatic Pocket Doors Market
- The global market for automatic pocket doors is driven by the increase in number of construction activities in residential and commercial sectors. Urban consumers are looking for improved and space-saving door systems for better utilization of carpet area.
- Several households are preferring pocket door for smaller rooms, as it improves the esthetics and convenience of the space. Furthermore, automatic pocket doors provide wall area for furniture arrangement, storage, or hanging art, which otherwise remains occupied if a swinging door is installed.
- Automatic pocket doors constructed with glass are increasingly being preferred in commercial settings such as corporate offices, showrooms, hotels, and hospitals among others. Automation of doors effectively contributes to energy saving and reduces heating and cooling costs.
Opportunities in the Global Automatic Pocket Doors Market
- Rise in urbanization and smart city development trend is anticipated to offer significant growth opportunities to the global automatic pocket doors market. Furthermore, rising importance of hands-free operations of doors in hospitals and other commercial buildings is likely to drive the demand for automatic pocket doors in the next few years.
- The current COVID-19 crisis has highlighted the importance of hygiene and touchless door operations at public places such as airports, shopping malls, hypermarkets, and educational institutes. Therefore, key entities in these segments are replacing their existing door systems with automatic pocket doors to ensure safety and avoid infection risks.
North America identified as the Dominant Automatic Pocket Doors Market
- Based on geography, the global automatic pocket doors market can be classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast for the Europe market includes historical and forecast analysis for the automatic pocket doors market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the automatic pocket doors market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America automatic pocket doors market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America is witnessing considerable adoption of automatic pocket doors by both residential and commercial end-users. The U.S. households are willing to spend for new installation techniques and automation technologies of pockets doors. Furthermore, the market is driven by the presence of local manufacturers and widespread distribution network.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
New technology introduction and upgrade of product specifications to cater to the varying needs of end-users are key strategies adopted by major manufacturers. Furthermore, companies are focused on raising better consumer knowledge and product promotion to boost the rate of adoption rate automatic pocket doors.
Some of the major companies identified in the global automatic pocket doors market are:
- ECLISSE S.R.L.
- JB Kind Doors
- GAROFOLI S.P.A.
- Lualdi Porte Spa
- ASSA ABLOY
- KONE Corporation
- GEZE GmbH
- dormakaba Group
Global Automatic Pocket Doors Market: Research Scope
Global Automatic Pocket Doors Market, by Product
- Preassembled Door System
- Kit of Door System Hardware
Global Automatic Pocket Doors Market, by Type
- Single Door
- Double Door
Global Automatic Pocket Doors Market, by Material
Global Automatic Pocket Doors Market, by End-use
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Corporate Offices
- Others (Educational Institutes, Resorts, etc.)
Global Automatic Pocket Doors Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
Global Automatic Pocket Doors Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global automatic pocket doors market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.