Global Automatic Liquid Dispenser Machine Market – Introduction
- An automatic liquid dispenser machine is designed for hands-free dispensing of liquids such as soap, hand sanitizer, shampoos, or hand lotions. Automatic liquid dispenser machines are popular in public places and private institutions, as touch-free designs eliminate bacterial transmission. The dispenser only distributes a set amount of liquid per motion to minimize waste. When a hand is detected near the nozzle, the microcontroller unit triggers the pump motor and the dispenser emits liquid. The liquid is automatically dispensed without the hand touching any part of the nozzle, resulting in a more hygienic environment. When a hand comes close to the nozzle, it blocks the transfer of optics between the infrared LED and photo transistor. The microcontroller units detect the change in the photo transistor status, and then activates the motor.
Automatic Liquid Dispenser Machine Ensures Hygiene and Sanitization
- Hands are exposed to an array of bacteria and viruses all through the day; thus, washing hands regularly is essential to keep a lot of diseases at bay. Especially during the COVID-19 period, people use automatic hand sanitizer dispensers to keep away bacteria and clean hands properly. Most germs come in contact with hands while touching many things; thereby, an automatic liquid dispenser machine is an ideal way to control the spread of germs. Over time, people have started emphasizing on the use of automatic liquid dispenser machines in order to ensure hygiene and to maintain cleanliness, which is propelling the demand for automatic liquid dispenser machines.
Automatic feature makes it easy to use & dispense standard amount of liquid
- The foremost advantage of an automatic liquid dispenser is that it provides a truly touchless experience. There is no hassle of pressing a button or a handle (as in the case of foot-operated ones). The dispensers have ultrasonic sensors that release the liquid once the hands are kept below the nozzle. It is fast, safe, and more efficient. Automatic liquid dispenser machines are better than the traditional ones as they dispense the liquid automatically. The user need not apply physical pressure on the dispenser; the user just needs to place the hands below the dispenser and it provides the right amount of liquid to be able to wash the hands.
North America to Dominate the Global Automatic Liquid Dispenser Machine Market
- The global automatic liquid dispenser machine market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global automatic liquid dispenser machine market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France, due to high emphasis on hygiene, rapid commercialization, demand for automatic liquid dispenser machines in offices, etc., availability of metal as well as plastic automatic liquid dispenser machines, and increase in demand for aesthetically pleasing houses, all of which is projected to surge the sales of automatic liquid dispenser machines in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period in countries such as China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia due to urbanization, growing number of hospitals & health clinics, growing demand in bathroom and kitchen areas as they are breeding grounds for bacteria and viruses, and high demand due to the pandemic and fast spread of the Covid-19 virus.
Key Players Operating in the Global Automatic Liquid Dispenser Machine Market
Major players operating in the global automatic liquid dispenser machine market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Reckitt Benckiser, Dolphy India Pvt. Ltd., Hi-Genie, and Umbra, are focusing on producing automatic liquid dispenser machines which have variety in design and functionality. The companies are also aiming to produce automatic liquid dispenser machines where hands can easily fit under the sensors.
Key players operating in the global automatic liquid dispenser machine market include:
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Dolphy India Pvt. Ltd.
- Alpine Industries
Global Automatic Liquid Dispenser Machine – Research Scope
Global Automatic Liquid Dispenser Machine, by Type
- Free Standing
Global Automatic Liquid Dispenser Machine, by Material
Global Automatic Liquid Dispenser Machine, by Mode of Operation
- Battery Operated
- Solar Powered
Global Automatic Liquid Dispenser Machine, by Price Range
Global Automatic Liquid Dispenser Machine, by End-use
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Educational Institutions
- Others (Airports, Railways, Public Toilets, etc.)
Global Automatic Liquid Dispenser Machine, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Independent Retail Stores, etc.)
Global Automatic Liquid Dispenser Machine, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.