Automatic Baby Swing: Introduction
- An automatic baby swing is a type of swing that operates through the mode of electricity or motor. Automatic baby swings are an ideal solution for parents to perform their regular household activities with minimal disturbance.
- An automatic baby swing is more effective than a manual swing as it helps users to adjust the different levels of motion and speed. Pre-installed music and toys are conveniently installed to soothe the baby.
- Major players across the globe are introducing automatic baby swings with smart designs and unique materials that helps users to support baby weight up to 35 lbs. This is likely to lead to demand for automatic baby swings in the coming years.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Automatic Baby Swing Market
Increasing Purchasing Power of End-users across the Globe
- Increasing awareness about products and e-commerce channels have influenced end- users to opt for automatic baby swings. Developing countries such as China and India have been fueling the demand for automatic baby swings owing to increasing purchasing power of buyers, changing lifestyle, and rising work pressure, which has resulted in people opting for advanced products. In addition, rapid increase in the number of newborn babies, and suppliers offering their products with attractive discounts is promoting growth of the global automatic baby swing market.
Presence of Alternative Solutions: A Key Restraint
- Lack of awareness about the usage of the product in underdeveloped countries and preference for traditional baby swings across the globe is likely to remain a major barrier for the growth of the automatic baby swing market. Users still find a traditional baby swing to be convenient, as it is cost effective and satisfactory to use. In addition, the automatic baby swing market has a growth barrier in terms of its limited usage (baby weight ranging from 15 lbs. to 25 lbs).
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Europe a Potential Market for Automatic Baby Swings
- The global automatic baby swing market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the automatic baby swing market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The automatic baby swing market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Europe is expected to remain a potential market for automatic baby swings during the forecast period, owing to the implementation of several stringent laws and regulations regarding baby products and essential services in the past few years in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Automatic Baby Swing Market
The global automatic baby swing market is fragmented in nature, due to presence of a large number of global and regional players. A few of the key players operating in the global automatic baby swing market are:
- Artsana S.p.A.
- Baby Trend Inc.
- BREVI MILANO S.p.A.
- Inglesina USA Inc.
- Joie International Co. Ltd.
- Kids II Inc.
- Mattel Inc.
- Newell Brands Inc.
- Nuna International BV
- Thorley Industries LLC
Global Automatic Baby Swing Market: Research Scope
Global Automatic Baby Swing Market, by Type
- Full-sized automatic baby swing
- Portable automatic baby swing
Global Automatic Baby Swing Market, by Material
- Others (Acrylic, Wood, Down & Feather, etc.)
Global Automatic Baby Swing Market, by Price
Global Automatic Baby Swing Market, by Life Stage
Global Automatic Baby Swing Market, by Application
- Orphanages & Child Care Centers
- Others (Tour & Travel, Hospitality, etc.)
Global Automatic Baby Swing Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Mega Retail Stores
- Others (Departmental Stores, Individual Stores, etc.)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.