Menotropin is a substance used for the treatment for infertility cases. Menotropin is also called as (human menopausal gonadotropin or HMG) consisting of equal proportion of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH). These hormones are extracted from urine of post menopausal women. Menotropin is extensively used for triggering the production of FSH and LH hormones in the body for stimulating ovaries to make eggs. Hence, it is used to overcome the pregnancy problem by releasing the mature egg. In addition, menotropin is also used to produce multiple eggs for in vitro fertilization. Moreover, menotropin also stimulates the production of sperm in men where men possess functional testes but suffer from hormonal stimulation.
Factor such as rising cases of infertility is likely to increase the demand of menotropin globally. Infertility is caused due to wide range of factors such as DNA damage, general factors (diabetes, thyroid and adrenal disease), environmental factors (industrial toxins, tobacco smoking, and alcohol and drug consumption) and other hormonal related factors. It has been recognized as a high societal impact causing disease by American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), the American College of Obstertricinas and Gynecologists (ACOG) and WHO. It is estimated that approximately 7.3 million people are affected with infertility in the US.
However, usage of menotropin is associated with several side effects which act as a restraint for the growth of the market. Consumption of menotropin increases the likelihood of multiple births which poses a risk to mother and fetus. Additionally factors such as allergic reactions, ovarian enlargement, pain, fever, diarrhea and others are also side effects of menotropin.
Some of the market players in this industry are Merck Sorono S.A., Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc, Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited, Angelini Farmaceutica S.A., Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd and others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments