Whiteness Meters: Introduction
- Whiteness meters are primarily used to measure the level of brightness of paper, cellulose, and other materials such as plastics, porcelain, and other non-metal products with flat surface. Whiteness meters are primarily used in applications wherein reliable, accurate, and exact measurements are required.
- A whiteness meter primarily comprises components such as an optical system, a light source, a display system, and a detection system. The whiteness calculation formula of the instrument is blue light whiteness R457.
- Whiteness meters are widely used to measure the level of brightness in dyeing, textile printing, and chemical building. They are also employed to measure the level of brightness of paints, materials, plastic products, paper boards, ceramics, white cement, talcum powder, cosmetics, enamel, salt, starch, flour, and detergents.
- The global whiteness meter market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to increased demand for these meters from various industries such as food & beverages, construction, and paints
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Global Whiteness Meter Market: Dynamics
Key Drivers of Global Whiteness Meter Market
- Rise in the demand for whiteness meters in the global food industry to measure the brightness level of starch, salt, and sugar is expected to drive the demand for whiteness meters worldwide in the next few years
- Furthermore, increasing demand for whiteness meters in construction and paints industries to measure whiteness of steel plates, concrete, white cement, paints, and paint coatings is estimated to drive the global whiteness meter market during the forecast period
- Growing adoption of portable or handheld and lightweight whiteness meters across the globe is also anticipated to drive the global market in the near future
- Growth of food & beverages and construction industries across the world and rapid adoption of whiteness meters in these industries is another factor estimated to boost the global whiteness meter market during the forecast period
High Prices of Advanced Whiteness Meters to Hamper Global Market
- High prices of advanced whiteness meters are anticipated to adversely impact the demand for whiteness meters during the forecast period
- Lack of awareness regarding whiteness meters in a few undeveloped regions is also projected to hamper the global market during the forecast period
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Whiteness Meter Market
- In terms of region, the global whiteness meter market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global whiteness meter market in 2018, due to presence of well-established, technologically advanced manufacturers and increasing adoption of whiteness meters in construction, textile, paints, and food industries in the region
- Europe is anticipated to hold the second-largest share of the global whiteness meter market during the forecast period, due to expanding food & beverages industry and consistent capital investments in food & beverages and textile industries in the region
- The whiteness meter market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace between 2019 and 2027. This can be attributed to growth of construction and paints industries in the region.
Global Whiteness Meter Market: Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Whiteness Meter Market
Several local, regional, and international players manufacture whiteness meters. Hence, the market is rather fragmented; intensity of competition is also high among players. Rapid technological advancements have led to threat of substitution in the global whiteness meter market. Manufacturers of whiteness meters are focusing on the production of whiteness meters that comply with the international testing standards. For instance, PCE Deutschland GmbH designs whiteness meters in compliance with the international testing standards such as ISO 3688 and ISO 2470. Key players operating in the global whiteness meter market are:
- PCE Deutschland GmbH
- Labtron Equipment Ltd.
- Mesu Lab Instruments (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd
- Caltech Engineering Services
- Optics Technology
- AROTEK SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS PVT. LTD.
- Mangal Instrumentation
- EIE Instruments
- Kett US
- A & E Lab Instruments (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.
Global Whiteness Meter Market: Research Scope
Global Whiteness Meter Market, by Modularity
Global Whiteness Meter Market, by Operation
Global Whiteness Meter Market, by Industry
- Paper & Pulp
- Food & Beverages
Global Whiteness Meter Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.