Ventilation System Market for Mining: Introduction
- The mining industry acts as a pillar for a majority of other industries across the globe. It is growing at a rapid pace. Working conditions is of a major point of concern in the mining industry, especially in case of underground mining. Players operating in the mining industry need to safeguard their workers carrying out hazardous operations.
- The key objective of ventilation systems for mining is to provide adequate amount of air to all working areas. In addition, cooling of mechanical equipment is required to create suitable thermal conditions in mines, thereby eliminating the adverse effect of heat.
- Moreover, mines in low temperatures often require heating systems to maintain the air temperature in order to avoid ice formation in mines, especially in cold countries and during winters
- Ventilation systems are largely employed in underground mining. Underground mining is more dangerous than surface mining, owing to possible risks such as emission of toxic gases, adverse health effects, and release of foreign particles.
Key Drivers of Global Ventilation System Market for Mining
- Rising demand for minerals worldwide, followed by balanced metal prices, is likely to fuel the global mining industry in the near future. This, in turn, is anticipated to boost the demand for ventilation systems for mining across the world during the forecast period. Also, rising government regulations regarding human safety and efficient operational activities are likely to drive the global ventilation system market for mining in the next few years.
- Moreover, the rising demand for mine ventilation systems from the cement industry is expected to drive the global market in the next few years
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
- On May 6, 2019, Maestro Digital Mine launched a digital Internet of Things (IoT) solution called Zephyr AQS at a convention and trade show organized by the Canadian Institute of Mining (CIM). Zephyr AQS is a compact, low-cost environmental air quality monitoring station for underground mines. The use of Zephyr AQS can increase production; improve safety of mine workers; and reduce energy through monitoring and control of ventilation.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Ventilation System Market for Mining
- Based on region, the global ventilation system market for mining can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global ventilation system market for mining during the forecast period. China is anticipated to hold a prominent share of the market in the region during the forecast period, due to presence of a large number of mines and growth of the construction sector in the country.
- Asia Pacific is rich in bauxite, copper, aluminum, gold, and coal reserves, which is likely to boost mining activities and thereby, the need for ventilation systems in the region in the near future. Moreover, the region is also anticipated to be a highly attractive market for ventilation systems for mining during the forecast period.
- North America is anticipated to account for a considerable share of the global ventilation system market for mining between 2019 and 2027. The market in the region is estimated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to growth of construction and mining sectors in the region.
- Europe is anticipated to hold a moderate share of the global ventilation system market for mining during the forecast period, as the mining sector in the region is mature and it imports metals largely from neighboring regions. Russia is a key country for mining activities in Europe, with the presence of large mineral reserves.
- The ventilation system market for mining in Middle East & Africa and Latin America is estimated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to increasing investments in the mining sector in these regions
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players in Global Ventilation System Market for Mining
- Twin City Fan
- Clempcorp Australia
- ABC Industries
- Chicago Blowers
- Eol Ventsystem AB
- Maestro Digital Mine
- Zibo fans
- Hurley Ventilation
- Schauengburg Industries
Global Ventilation System Market for Mining: Research Scope
Global Ventilation System Market for Mining, by Offering
- Refrigerating Units
- Air Coolers
- Combustion Heaters
- Heat Exchangers
Global Ventilation System Market for Mining, by Type
- Underground Mining
- Surface Mining
Global Ventilation System Market for Mining, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.