Global Solar EPC Market: Introduction
The global solar EPC market has been displaying a robust growth rate over the last few years. The increasing number of favorable regulatory reforms and the rise in support by various governments, in terms of initiatives and funding, has reflected positively on this market. Renewable integration targets, investment subsidies, and self-consumption scheme have strengthened the business landscape of this market significantly. The swift growth in economy, especially across emerging nations, and the rise in the demand for energy has further driven the demand for solar EPC across the world.
In this research report, the global solar EPC market has been thoroughly evaluated, using quantitative and qualitative assessment techniques. It has estimated the market’s performance over the period from 2018 to 2026 on the basis of the key trends and market dynamics. It also offers precise evaluations of the main segments and each of the regional markets for solar EPC across the world.
Want to know more such detailed insights of the global Solar EPC market? Request a Brochure here
Global Solar EPC Market: Notable Developments
- The United Nations (UN) recently introduced a global initiative Mission 2020, which aims at bringing new urgency to the worldwide climate conversation through stressing on significant reduction in GHG emission level by the end of 2020.
Some of the key players in the global solar EPC market are Canadian Solar, Trina, First Solar, Enviromena, SunPower, ALSA, Conergy, Akuo Energy, TBEA, Belectric, Yingli Green Energy, Topsun, Eiffage, and Swinerton. Technological innovations and advancements are among the top business strategies of these players. They are focusing more on introducing new products with advanced technologies in a bid to remain in the competition. Over the coming years, they are likely to consider regional expansion to strengthen their reach across the world.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Global Solar EPC Market Dynamics
Increasing Concerns over Environment Fuel Demand
Thanks to the ongoing debate on environment deterioration, the global solar EPC market has gained significant momentum. The substantial increase in environmental concerns among consumers and the enforcement of various stringent regulations to curb greenhouse gases (GHG) emissions have prompted organizations to adopt efficient energy conservation measures. Solar EPC is one of them and an important one among them. Over the coming years, considerable variations and upgrades, together with the rising cost-competitiveness is expected to influence the market dynamics positively.
North America to Retain Leadership
Regionally, North America has been leading the global solar EPC market, with the U.S. emerging as the world leader. The scenario is likely to remain so over the next few years. The increasing number of initiatives, directed towards reducing the reliance on fossil fuel, together with a positive financial mechanism that promote installation of sustainable energy technologies, is expected to boost the demand for solar EPC in North America over the next few years.
The solar EPC market in Europe is also demonstrating a considerably high growth rate and is expected to continue doing so in the near future. Favourable policies by the government towards the uptake of sustainable technologies is supporting the growth of this regional market. Among others, Asia Pacific is projected to witness a decent growth in its solar EPC market over the forthcoming years.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.