Emission Monitoring Systems Market
Emission Monitoring Systems Market (Technology - Predictive Emission Monitoring Systems, Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems; Industry Verticals - Oil & Gas, Chemicals and Fertilizers, Cement, Pulp & Paper, Energy and Power, Mining, Electronics, Food and Beverage, and Healthcare) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2017 - 2025
Press Release :
The demand within the global emission monitoring systems market is slated to increase at a rapid pace. The value of this market shall increase alongside growing focus on industrial sustainability. The rising levels of air pollution have generated concerns across several industrial and commercial units. Government authorities have invested in new technologies that can reduce carbon emissions across the industrial, commercial, and residential sectors. The unprecedented rise in pollution has caused the air quality index to decline at an alarming rate. Several industrial and manufacturing units have come under the radar of scrutiny to check their practices of sustainability. Considering the contemporary scenario, it is safe to predict that the global emission monitoring systems market would grow at a sturdy pace.
- The energy sector has shown a tremendous sense of accountability in dealing with the menace of air and environmental pollution. There is growing importance given to management of carbon emissions across regional territories, and this trend shall magnify in the years to follow. It is legit to assert that the quest of state authorities to manage air pollution shall aid the growth of the global emission monitoring systems market. The chemical industry has been on the scanner for its operations and practices. Contemptuous disposal of chemicals can cause environmental hazards, and this necessitates proper management of resources and wastes in the chemical industry.
- The automobile industry has also emerged as a prudent contributor to global pollution level. Several emission control systems are inducted and installed in cars, and this is an important consideration from the perspective of sustainable manufacturing. The unprecedented need for new and advanced technologies for emission control has garnered the attention of the masses in recent times. Over the course of the next decade, the total volume of revenues within the global emission monitoring systems market shall increase.
Global Emissions Monitoring Systems Market: Snapshot
Stringent environmental compliance and regulation enforced in different regions along with growing awareness about environmental degradation and pollution has led to strong growth of the global emission monitoring systems (EMS) market. The market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period from 2017 to 2025. The global emission Monitoring Systems market was valued at US$ 3997.8 Mn in 2017 and is expected to present an opportunity worth US$7, 1187 mn by 2025 by the end of 2025. The demand for comprehensive, cost effective, and an integrated EMS is growing across all industry verticals. Technological improvements have led to development of advance gas analyzer for better analysis of toxic substances. The growing awareness about hazards of air pollution has also resulted in a positive influence on the global market.
Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems to Remain a Popular Choice amongst End Users
On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into predictive emission monitoring systems and continuous emission monitoring systems (CMES). In 2017, the continuous emission monitoring systems market accounted for maximum share of approximately 88.3% out of total market revenue. Growing installation of continuous emission monitoring systems across various industry verticals around the globe has led to strong opportunity for new as well as existing players to deliver efficient emission monitoring systems. CMES, presently has become the ultimate tool for emission regulation. The CEMS technology has attained international certification from various regulatory bodies including the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, India’s Central Pollution Control Board and European environmental policies and regulation.
Asia Pacific to Remain Dominant as Manufacturers Vie for Global Presence
The emission monitoring systems market is anticipated to have a huge opportunity in Asia Pacific region and the Middle East and Africa due to fuelling industrialization as well as establishment of strong environmental regulation. In APAC region, countries such as China and Japan have laid down environmental regulation for emission control that has created demand for emission monitoring systems and continuous emission monitoring systems in particular. Furthermore, players in Asia Pacific are trying to establish a strong presence across the globe. Several regional manufacturers are focusing on offering efficient and user-friendly solutions that easily meet the end-use requirements as well as it is in accordance with the regulatory compliance. Moreover, the manufacturers are adopting partnership and acquisition strategies to proficiently compete in the regional market.
In MEA region, the booming oil and gas industry is substantially investing in installation and maintenance of emission monitoring systems specifically predictive emission monitoring systems. In North America, particularly the U.S., energy and power industry is expected to strongly adopt emission monitoring systems.
The global emission monitoring systems market is highly fragmented, with large number of large as well as mid-level manufacturers. However, some of the major manufacturers include ABB Ltd., Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc., Sick AG, Siemens AG, Emerson Electric Co., AMETEK, Inc., Durag Group and Teledyne Technologies Inc. The market is expected to witness entry of significant number of manufacturers of emission monitoring systems equipment and services thereby intensifying the competition. Other significant players in the market include Rockwell Automation Inc., General Electric, Opsis,Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Beijing SDL Technology Co., Ltd., ALS Limited, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Bühler Technologies GmbH, M&C TechGroup, Horiba, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Fuji electric, Servomex, Enironnement S.A.
Increasing Pollution Levels to Boost the Growth of the Emission Monitoring Systems Market
The emission monitoring systems market is estimated to invite considerable growth opportunities across the forecast period of 2017-2025 on the back of the rising need for curbing carbon emissions and reducing pollution levels across the globe. The growing investments in environment management, strict environmental and legal regulations, and the thriving oil and gas industry are some of the important factors that will have a large influence on the growth of the emission monitoring systems market.
- An emission monitoring system performs the function of measuring the presence of varied gases in the air such as nitrogen, mercury, hexavalent chromium, sulfur dioxide, and others. The component of the system allows the users to evaluate and monitor the results of the applicable emission. The monitoring of these levels helps the regulatory authorities to take appropriate measures for decreasing the pollution levels. Thus, all these factors bode well for the growth of the emission monitoring systems market.
- Government bodies of numerous countries are undertaking a plethora of initiatives regarding reducing pollution levels. This factor will play a vital role in the growth of the emission monitoring systems market. Furthermore, large-scale investments and global tie-ups of various countries to decrease pollution will also bring tremendous growth opportunities for the emission monitoring systems market.
- Strategic collaborations form the foundation of the growth of the emission monitoring systems market. The players in the emission monitoring systems market indulge in mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, partnerships, and others. These collaborations help in strengthening the influence of the players in the emission monitoring systems market, eventually increasing the growth rate.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has influenced the growth of the emission monitoring systems market to a considerable extent. The enforcement of strict lockdowns and supply chain disruptions had a negative effect on the growth of the emission monitoring systems market. However, the staggered re-opening of the countries has helped the players in the emission monitoring systems market to stabilize growth.
Global Emission Monitoring Systems Market: Overview
The Emission Monitoring Systems Market report provides analysis for the period 2015 – 2025, wherein the period from 2017 to 2025 is the forecast and 2016 is the base year. The report covers all the major trends and technologies playing influential role in the emission monitoring systems market’s growth over the forecast period. It also highlights the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends expected to impact market’s growth during the said period. The study provides a comprehensive perspective on global emission monitoring systems market’s evolution throughout the above mentioned forecast period in terms of revenue (in US$ Mn).
The market overview section of the report demonstrates the market dynamics such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends that is expected to influence the current nature and future status of this market. Key indicators mentioned in the report, provide a robust view about the vital factors that led to the strong adoption of emission monitoring systems around the globe. The key indicators also provide significance of the factors which are capable of changing the market scenario. These indicators are expected to define the market position during the forecast period. An attractiveness analysis has also been provided for every segment in the report, in order to provide a thorough understanding of the overall scenario in the emission monitoring systems market. Moreover, the report provides an overview of various strategies adopted by the key players present in the market.
Global Emission Monitoring Systems Market: Segmentation
The report segments the market on the basis of technology and industry verticals. The technology segment includes predictive emission monitoring systems and continuous emission monitoring systems. The industry verticals considered in the emission monitoring systems market include Oil & Gas, Chemicals & Fertilizers, Cement, Pulp & Paper, Energy/Power, Mining, Others. The others segment of the end-use vertical include Electronics, Food & Beverages, Healthcare, incineration and waste water treatment. The report provides in-depth segment analysis of the global emission monitoring systems market, thereby providing valuable insights at the macro as well as micro levels.
Global Emission Monitoring Systems Market: Competitive Landscape
The report also highlights the competitive landscape of the global emission monitoring systems market, thereby positioning all the major players according to their presence in different regions of the world and recent key developments initiated by them in the emission monitoring systems market. The comprehensive emission monitoring systems market estimates are the result of our in-depth secondary research, primary interviews, and in-house expert panel reviews. These market estimates have been analyzed by taking into account the impact of different political, social, economic, technological, and legal factors along with the current market dynamics affecting emission monitoring systems market growth.
This report provides all the essential information required to understand the key developments in the technology used in emission monitoring systems market, growth trend of each segment and strategy of each company that help them to efficiently compete in the market. Also, the report provides insights related to trends and its impact on the market. Furthermore, Porter’s Five Forces analysis explains the factors which are currently affecting the emission monitoring systems market. This report also provides comparative analysis of predictive and continuous emission monitoring systems on the basis of various parameters namely, cost, application area, time required for configuration and hardware requirement
Key Players Mentioned in this Research Report are:
ABB Ltd., Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc., Sick AG, Siemens AG, Emerson Electric Co., AMETEK, Inc., Durag Group and Teledyne Technologies Inc., Rockwell Automation Inc., General Electric, Opsis, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Beijing SDL Technology Co., Ltd., ALS Limited, Parker Hannifin Ltd, Bühler Technologies GmbH, M&C TechGroup, Horiba, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Fuji electric, Servomex, Enironnement S.A. are some of the major players operating within the Emission Monitoring Systems market profiled in this study. Details such as financials, SWOT analysis, business strategies, recent developments, and other such strategic information pertaining to these players have been duly provided as part of company profiling.
Global Emission Monitoring Systems Market
By End-Use Vertical