Global Distributed Control Systems (DCS) Market: Overview
A computerized control system for the supervision of a plant or a process is called distributed control system or DCS. Usually a distributed control system comes with many loops and in this system, autonomous controllers are distributed all over the system. However, a central operator supervisory control does not exist in the system.
The global distributed control systems (DCS) market is anticipated to witness stellar rise due to exponential growth of the power industry. In addition, increased capacity of power generation across the globe is together with expansion of the existing industrial infrastructure is developing parts of the world is expected to boost the market. In an effort to reduce carbon footprint on the environment, increased efforts are being made to generate power from renewable sources and nuclear energy sources. This is likely to boost expansion of the global distributed control systems (DCS) market in years to come.
Based on three different parameters, the global distributed control systems (DCS) market has been segmented. These parameters are industry, component, application, and region.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Distributed Control Systems (DCS) market, ask for a customized report
Global Distributed Control Systems (DCS) Market: Notable Developments
One of the recent market developments related to the global Distributed Control Systems (DCS) market is as mentioned below:
- In Aug 2019, The U.S.-based pioneer in automation control, Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS), announced the entry of the latest version of Experion® LX, which is a various small and mid-sized companies. Innovations such as this is expected are expected to led to the development of the global distributed control systems (DCS) market.
Some of the key market players in the global distributed control systems (DCS) market comprise the below-mentioned:
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Larsen and Toubro Limited
- Schneider Electric SE
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Global Distributed Control Systems (DCS) Market: Key Trends
The below-mentioned restraints, opportunities, and drivers that mark the global distributed control systems (DCS) market during the assessment period, from 2019 to 2027.
To clarify your doubts about the report on Distributed Control Systems (DCS) market, Request a Brochure here
Rising Demand of Energy from across the Globe is expected to Bolster its Demand
The global distributed control systems (DCS) market is estimated to be fuelled by the rising demand for energy from all over the globe. In addition to that, rapid industrialization worldwide has resulted in the development of latest and improved technologies, which have proven their worth in effectively meeting the high demands of power. Major industries and large plants make use of distributed control systems to enhance reliability of their control system. It also betters efficiency and quality of the process, which is why the global distributed control systems (DCS) market is likely to witness stellar growth over the tenure of assessment. distributed control systems finds extensive use in water management systems, automobile industries, oil & gas industries, nuclear power plants, and food processing units.
Furthermore, there has been a rise in demand for sales of energy related products along with its retrofits, which is likely to offer copious growth opportunities for the global distributed control systems (DCS) market in years to come. Internet-based systems offer remote polishing of operational functionalities and easy integration, which is likely to boost the market.
Global Distributed Control Systems (DCS) Market: Geographical Analysis
Considering the segmentation based on regions, the distributed control systems (DCS) market is split into the key regions of Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Europe, Latin America, and North America.
The global distributed control systems (DCS) market is likely to witness considerable growth in the Asia Pacific over the period of assessment. The region is likely to grow due to rapid industrialization, which is expected to generate increased demand for power.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.