Tubular Oil Skimmers: Introduction
- Tubular oil skimmer is a machine used to remove floating oil from liquid. The floating oil adheres to skimming media and is drawn out by the machine which cleans and collects the oil. Oil skimmers depend on surface gravity, surface tension, and moving medium. Water and oil do not mix; oil separates from water and floats to the surface. The difference in surface tension between oil and water causes oil to adhere to skimming medium.
- Tubular oil skimmers are used in applications such as food processing facilities, steel mills, parking lots, outdoor ponds, and monitoring wells. The global tubular oil skimmers market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to positive outlook of end-use industries.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Tubular Oil Skimmers Market
- Tubular oil skimmers help in removing petroleum based oils, fats, grease, oily waste, animal oils, vegetable oil etc. The main advantage of a tubular oil skimmer is that it is not obstructed by floating debris. It has the ability to slip over, under, and through debris.
- Tubular oil skimmers are used for small applications and are portable & easy to install. A polymer tube is used for more tube travel life. The tube can float on top of the liquid and thus is capable of covering maximum area.
- Manufacturers are coming up with tubular oil skimmers which are compact, convenient, easy to use, and have low maintenance. Growth in end-use industries is expected to drive the global tubular oil skimmer market during the forecast period.
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of many manufacturers, and various strategies are undertaken by manufacturers to gain a competitive edge. Customization and service are the prominent areas of improvement which are likely to create more business opportunities during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Tubular Oil Skimmers Market, Request for a Sample
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Tubular Oil Skimmers Market
- Geographically, the global tubular oil skimmers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global tubular oil skimmers market during the forecast period. The U.S. is estimated to lead the tubular oil skimmers market in the region. Growth in refineries and automotive industries is projected to drive the demand for tubular oil skimmers in North America.
- North America is likely to be followed by Asia Pacific. Growth in industrialization is expected to boost the demand for tubular oil skimmers in this region during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major players operating in the global tubular oil skimmers market include:
- Abanaki Corporation
- Baldwin Industrial Systems
- Bulbeck Group (Clean Water)
- Oil Skimmers, Inc.
- Premier Oilskim Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- SEPRA S.r.l.
- SkimTech Inc.
- SkimOIL, INC.
- Zebra Skimmers Corporation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Tubular Oil Skimmers Market: Research Scope
Global Tubular Oil Skimmers Market, by Type
- Fully Automatic
Global Tubular Oil Skimmers Market, by Reach
- Up to 1 Ft.
- 1 Ft. to 5 Ft.
- Above 5 Ft.
Global Tubular Oil Skimmers Market, by Capacity
- Up to 10 GPH
- 10 GPH to 50 GPH
- Above 50 GPH
Global Tubular Oil Skimmers Market, by Application
- Service stations
- Others (Construction sites, refueling areas, etc.)
Global Tubular Oil Skimmers Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.