Transformer Dismantling & Recycling Services: Introduction
- Transformer dismantling & recycling refers to a process of dismantling equipment and the separation of cleanable and recyclable components. It is an alternative to "conventional" waste disposal that can lower primary metal consumption. Transformer dismantling & recycling service offers several benefits. For instance, it helps preserve natural resources and lower energy consumption.
Key Drivers & Restraints of Transformer Dismantling & Recycling Services Market
- Increase in volume of electrical equipment scrap such as transformers; and introduction of e-waste management programs to minimize the disposal of electronic equipment at landfill sites are major factors driving the global transformer dismantling & recycling services market. Rapid growth of technology, upgrade of technical innovations, and high rate of obsolescence in the electronics industry have increased the volume of scrap of electrical equipment across the globe.
- Increase in demand for recycled metals such as copper, aluminum, and steel is expected to propel the global transformer dismantling & recycling services market between 2020 and 2030
- Investments in upgrade & replacement of aging electrical equipment such as transformers is anticipated to stimulate the global transformer dismantling & recycling services market during the forecast period. However, lengthy time and high costs associated with recycling of existing transformers is expected to restrain the global transformer dismantling & recycling services market during the forecast period.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Transformer Dismantling & Recycling Services Market
- Governments of various countries have enforced nationwide lockdowns, as precautionary measure to curb the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. The supply chain of electronic & electrical waste recycling was disrupted, due to shortage of manpower and limited availability of waste materials such as scrap transformers. This, in turn, has hampered the demand for transformer dismantling & recycling services.
Sorting & Collection Service Segment Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Market
- The global transformer dismantling & recycling services market can be segmented based on service and region
- In terms of service, the global transformer dismantling & recycling services market can be divided into sorting & collection, recycling, and disposal. Improper disposal of transformer increases the risk of fire, leakage, and environmental & health hazards. In order to mitigate the risk associated with improper disposal of existing transformer, recycling of transformer is necessary. This is anticipated to propel the demand for recycling services in the global transformer dismantling & recycling services market during the forecast period.
North America Likely to Constitute Significant Share of Global Transformer Dismantling & Recycling Services Market
- In terms of region, the global transformer dismantling & recycling services market can be divided into Middle East & Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America
- North America held key share of the global transformer dismantling & recycling services market in 2019. Growth of the market can be ascribed to increase in volume of aging transformers. Presence of several recycling facilities is also anticipated to boost the transformer dismantling & recycling services market in the region.
- The transformer dismantling & recycling services market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period due to the increase.
- The transformer dismantling & recycling services market in Europe is also projected to witness growth during the forecast period due to rise in capital expenditure on development of electrical grid infrastructures. Furthermore, introduction e waste management programs across the several countries to lower the disposal of electronic scrap at landfill sites is expected to propel the demand of transformer dismantling & recycling services in the region in the near future.
- The transformer dismantling & recycling services market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is predicted to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period, led by rise in awareness about the benefits associated with recycling services
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Leading companies operating in the global transformer dismantling & recycling services market include:
- Critical Power Products & Services
- Sri Sai Company
- Environmental Protection Services
- Alco Iron & Metal Co
- Eastern Environmental Technologies, Inc. |
Global Transformer Dismantling & Recycling Services Market: Research Scope
Global Transformer Dismantling & Recycling Services Market, by Service
- Sorting & Collection
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.