Threonine is one of the eight essential amino acid (the building block for protein in the body). Threonine is not plentiful available in food as other amino acids. That's why people consume threonine in the form of dietary supplement, i.e. threonine supplement. Threonine supplement is commonly known as L-Threonine. Threonine supplement is used in nutraceuticals, dietary supplement, and pharmaceutical industries. Threonine is present in the seal and whale meat in large quantity. However, most of the people prefer to get threonine through food sources. Threonine is mainly present in non-veg foods such as egg, chicken, canned salmon, fried bacon, turkey, and lamb. Some vegetables also contain threonine such as beans, seeds, spirulina, and legumes.
Medicinal Uses of Threonine Supplement.
Threonine supplement is used primarily to boost immune system. Threonine supplement is used to provide essential amino acids to our body. Threonine is not present as much in our regular foods as the other amino acids. So, individuals who are threonine deficit needs to take threonine supplement. Some studies suggest that threonine supplement could be used to treat depression, anxiety, stress-related disorder, and other similar problems. In addition, it could also be used to treat several nervous system disorders. Bodybuilders use threonine supplement in powder form to improve metabolism and to boost the immune system. So by considering the above benefits of threonine supplement for health, it is expected threonine supplement market would grow positive during the forecast period.
Global Threonine Supplement: Market Segmentation
On the basis of packaging, the global threonine supplement market has been segmented as –
- Glass Jars
- PET Bottles
- Plastic Pouches
On the basis of forms, the global threonine supplement market has been segmented as –
On the basis of end use, the global threonine supplement market has been segmented as –
- Dietary supplements
On the basis of distribution channel, the global threonine supplement market has been segmented as –
- Healthcare stores
- Medical stores
- Online stores
Global Threonine Supplement Market: Key Players
Some of the major manufacturers and distributors operating in the global threonine supplement market are HealthVit, Merck KGaA, Alfa Chemistry, Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Inc., General Nutrition Centers, Inc., NutraBio Labs, Inc., Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Douglas Laboratories., Solgar Inc., Biotrex Nutraceuticals., and ADVANCE NUTRATECH. Except them, many other manufacturers and industrialists are showing a keen interest in Threonine supplement, which is expected to boost the demand for the same during the upcoming years.
Opportunities for Market Participants
Many manufacturers are already producing threonine supplement for general use but, only a few industrialists are producing threonine for feed. Hence, it is a good opportunity for the new player in the threonine supplements market to produce threonine supplement for animal feed such as poultry. Also, as vegan foods are lack in threonine, the market player could target vegans, and manufacture threonine supplement by appropriate vegetable sources such as seeds and beans. Immune boosting property of threonine supplement is growing the demand for the same all over the world. Generally, the immunity of children and working people are less as compare to healthy and gym going, people. So, the company could target children and working people by attractively advertising the product. Threonine supplement is also used for the treatment of several health problems such as anxiety, depression, and stress-related disorder, which is creating prospects for the growth of the threonine supplement market. So bound to the above factors, it is expected that the threonine supplement market would grow positive in the upcoming years.
- There is high demand for threonine supplement worldwide, especially among bodybuilders, athletes and fitness enthusiasts. Thus, the companies that produce bodybuilding supplements should focus on producing and exporting threonine supplement across the globe, which is likely to boost their global presence in the threonine supplement market. Owing to these factors, the global threonine supplement market is expected to witness a positive outlook over the forecast period.
The threonine supplement market report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the threonine supplement market, including but not limited to: regional markets, packaging, forms, end use, and distribution channels.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Threonine supplement market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The threonine supplement market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the threonine supplement market report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the Threonine Supplement Market report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the threonine supplement market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the threonine supplement market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.