The demand within the global vertical farming market is rising on account of the stellar need for increasing agricultural productivity. The presence of a seamless industry for managing agricultural activities and farming techniques has brought in voluminous revenues into the market. Furthermore, need for optimization of plant growth has also brought vertical farming under the spotlight of attention. In this scenario, the market vendors have a wide playfield of opportunities to capitalise upon. The use of vertical farming techniques has gathered momentum in several areas across the Middle East. Farming is the primary occupation of a major population of people in India. The historic significance of farming in India, and its surrounding regions, has contributed to the growth of the global market.
- The importance hydroponic farming has also driven sales across the global vertical farming market. The ability to control environmental factors through vertical farming has played a vital part in generating revenues within the market. Vertical farming systems can be used across shipping containers, buildings, and abandoned mine shafts. The ability to set up vertical farming systems across urban centers has emerged as an important dynamic of market growth. Soilless farming techniques have also gained importance in recent times. The use of water-suspended minerals for vertical farming has helped in driving sales.
- Singapore, London, Israel, and Japan have exhibited their dexterity in adopting vertical farming techniques. Several other regions and countries are drawing inspiration from these regions. State government are providing dedicated spaces for vertical farming, and this is an important consideration for market growth. Increase crop yield obtained from vertical farming is an important consideration for potential consumers. Moreover, plagues and diseases cannot affect crops that are grown across vertical farming systems. The benefits of cost-optimization and production-efficiency are at the helm of growth within the global market.
Vertical Farming Market: Overview
In a recent market intelligence report bearing the titled “Vertical Farming Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2017 – 2025”, the said market has been dissected with each and every facet of and growth prospect of the market has been studied in detail. A detailed snapshot of the said market with the analysis of porter’s five forces has been included in an effort to make an offering of a concise and clear landscape of the market participants to the readers. The report investigates on and assesses the crucial market trends that are used to make a forecast of the revenue that is to be achieved by the said market in the years to come. For each of the different categories of segmentations, the market intelligence report has made an offering of an almost accurate estimation of growth of the market and other significant data and figures. All these could help the industry players to gain a strong ground in the market and ensure substantial growth in the years to come.
The report has been divided on the basis of various significant parameters in a bid to give the readers an all-inclusive view of the vertical farming market and also highlighted the market variations that define the world market for vertical farming.
The said market can be categorized by crop type, model, structure, and by geography.
Vertical Farming Market: Trends and Opportunities
There are multiple benefits of this new-age farming technique, comprising flexibility of space that is required to start farming, requisition of quite less space for farming, and only fairly high cost is incurred in the installation of various associated systems and ease of maintenance are working in favor of the said market. In addition to that, more yield of crop per unit of land, soil-less and highly controlled nature of the farming, and cost effective production are also working in favor of the said market. This technique of farming can ensure a supply of organic products throughout the year and the products are entirely free of contaminants and fertilizers.
Vertical Farming Market: Regional Outlook
Readers are being expected to explore the possible opportunities that prevail in different regions of the said market with the help of the geographical analysis that has been provided in the publication. Each region has been carefully researched by the analysts.
The report makes an examination of the international market for vertical farming across various regions such as Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and North America. Of all of these, the markets in these regions such as Europe and North America are experiencing rapid traction. The said market in Asia Pacific is also forecasted to present promising growth opportunities to the international market for vertical farming.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
A few of the prominent companies which are operating in the world market for vertical farming market are Sky Greens, Illumitex, Inc., Green Sense Farms LLC, Koninklijke Philips N.V., BrightFarms, AeroFarms, Urban Crops, Neofarms, and Everlight Electronics Co., Ltd.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.