Global Submersible Mixed-flow Pumps Market: Introduction
- A submersible pump is submerged in a fluid/liquid that needs to be pumped. These pumps offer advantage such as preventing the formation of vapor cavities in a liquid/fluid.
- Submersible pumps push the fluid to the surface from their submerged position, instead of pulling it toward the surface from an elevated position
- Submersible mixed-flow pumps are designed in a sophisticated hydraulics model, which imparts certain properties to these pumps such as high efficiency, reliable performance, perfect control and protection, extreme automation, and easy installation and operation
- Submersible mixed-flow pumps are extensively used in industries such as oil & gas, petrochemical, and agriculture and in applications such as municipal water supply, sewage treatment, flood or storm water control, and circulation of large quantities of water in dabbling facilities in parks and lakes
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Submersible Mixed-flow Pumps Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Submersible Mixed-flow Pumps Market
- Significant increase in the demand for oil and gas is one of the key drivers of the global submersible mixed-flow pumps market. This has forced companies to increase their production of oil and gas as well as exploration of oil fields. This factor is likely to drive the global submersible mixed-flow pumps market during the forecast period.
- Rapid industrialization is another driver of the global submersible mixed-flow pumps market. Due to industrialization, generation of wastewater has risen. Also, the demand for fresh water has significantly increased. This factor has augmented the demand for submersible mixed-flow pumps in industries and municipal institutes.
- Due to reliable and efficient performance of submersible mixed-flow pumps, the demand for these pumps in industries such as chemical, petrochemical, fertilizers, and pulp & paper has risen. This factor is likely to drive the global submersible mixed-flow pumps market during the forecast period.
Global Submersible Mixed-flow Pumps Market: Segmentation
- The global submersible mixed-flow pumps market can be segmented in terms of power rating and application
- Based on power rating, the global market can be segmented into 1 kW to 200 kW, 200 kW to 400 kW, and above 400 kW. Due to high demand for use in water treatment and sewage treatment plants, the 1 kW to 200 kW segment is expected to dominate the global submersible mixed-flow pumps market during the forecast period.
- In terms of application, the global submersible mixed-flow pumps market can be segmented into artificial lift, water treatment, sewage treatment, flood & storm water control, and others. Water treatment and sewage treatment segments are expected to dominate the global market during the forecast period. Rise in environment-related awareness and stringent government rules and regulations are driving the global submersible mixed-flow pumps market.
Global Submersible Mixed-flow Pumps Market: Regional Outlook
- Based on region, the global submersible mixed-flow pumps market can be classified into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- With the rapid industrialization and modernization in Asia Pacific, the region is estimated to dominate the global submersible mixed-flow pumps market from 2019 to 2027. The market in developing economies in the region, such as China and India, is expected to register the maximum CAGR during the forecast period.
- The market in North America is projected to expand significantly during the forecast period, due to rapid increase in infrastructure development and industrialization in the U.S. and Canada
- The market in Europe and Latin America is estimated to expand at a steady CAGR during the forecast period, due to rapid growth of industrialization and infrastructure development in the region
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Submersible Mixed-flow Pumps Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
- In May 2019, Sulzer strategically acquired GTC Technology in order to increase the company’s petrochemical process capability
- In July 2017, Ruhrpumpen Group opened a modern manufacturing plant in Tamil Nadu, India to serve its customers in and around Asia. This plant is fully equipped to manufacture, assemble, and test standard centrifugal and reciprocating pump equipment and highly engineered pump systems.
Key Players Operating in Global Submersible Mixed-flow Pumps Market:
- Sulzer Ltd
- Mather + Platt
- Schlumberger Limited
- Versa Pump Manufacturer Pte Ltd
- Ruhrpumpen Group
- TSURUMI MANUFACTURING CO., LTD.
- KSB SE & Co. KGaA
- Changzhou Dongshen Pump Co., Ltd
Global Submersible Mixed-flow Pumps Market: Research Scope
Global Submersible Mixed-flow Pumps Market, by Power Rating
- 1 kW to 200 kW
- 200 kW to 400 kW
- Above 400 kW
Global Submersible Mixed-flow Pumps Market, by Application
- Artificial Lifts
- Water Treatment
- Sewage Treatment
- Flood & Storm Water Control
Global Submersible Mixed-flow Pumps Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.