Global Submersible Mixed-flow Pumps Market: Introduction
- A submersible pump is submerged in a fluid/liquid that needs to be pumped. These pumps offer advantage such as preventing the formation of vapor cavities in a liquid/fluid.
- Submersible pumps push the fluid to the surface from their submerged position, instead of pulling it toward the surface from an elevated position
- Submersible mixed-flow pumps are designed in a sophisticated hydraulics model, which imparts certain properties to these pumps such as high efficiency, reliable performance, perfect control and protection, extreme automation, and easy installation and operation
- Submersible mixed-flow pumps are extensively used in industries such as oil & gas, petrochemical, and agriculture and in applications such as municipal water supply, sewage treatment, flood or storm water control, and circulation of large quantities of water in dabbling facilities in parks and lakes
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Submersible Mixed-flow Pumps Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Submersible Mixed-flow Pumps Market
- Significant increase in the demand for oil and gas is one of the key drivers of the global submersible mixed-flow pumps market. This has forced companies to increase their production of oil and gas as well as exploration of oil fields. This factor is likely to drive the global submersible mixed-flow pumps market during the forecast period.
- Rapid industrialization is another driver of the global submersible mixed-flow pumps market. Due to industrialization, generation of wastewater has risen. Also, the demand for fresh water has significantly increased. This factor has augmented the demand for submersible mixed-flow pumps in industries and municipal institutes.
- Due to reliable and efficient performance of submersible mixed-flow pumps, the demand for these pumps in industries such as chemical, petrochemical, fertilizers, and pulp & paper has risen. This factor is likely to drive the global submersible mixed-flow pumps market during the forecast period.
Global Submersible Mixed-flow Pumps Market: Segmentation
- The global submersible mixed-flow pumps market can be segmented in terms of power rating and application
- Based on power rating, the global market can be segmented into 1 kW to 200 kW, 200 kW to 400 kW, and above 400 kW. Due to high demand for use in water treatment and sewage treatment plants, the 1 kW to 200 kW segment is expected to dominate the global submersible mixed-flow pumps market during the forecast period.
- In terms of application, the global submersible mixed-flow pumps market can be segmented into artificial lift, water treatment, sewage treatment, flood & storm water control, and others. Water treatment and sewage treatment segments are expected to dominate the global market during the forecast period. Rise in environment-related awareness and stringent government rules and regulations are driving the global submersible mixed-flow pumps market.
Global Submersible Mixed-flow Pumps Market: Regional Outlook
- Based on region, the global submersible mixed-flow pumps market can be classified into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- With the rapid industrialization and modernization in Asia Pacific, the region is estimated to dominate the global submersible mixed-flow pumps market from 2019 to 2027. The market in developing economies in the region, such as China and India, is expected to register the maximum CAGR during the forecast period.
- The market in North America is projected to expand significantly during the forecast period, due to rapid increase in infrastructure development and industrialization in the U.S. and Canada
- The market in Europe and Latin America is estimated to expand at a steady CAGR during the forecast period, due to rapid growth of industrialization and infrastructure development in the region
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Submersible Mixed-flow Pumps Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
- In May 2019, Sulzer strategically acquired GTC Technology in order to increase the company’s petrochemical process capability
- In July 2017, Ruhrpumpen Group opened a modern manufacturing plant in Tamil Nadu, India to serve its customers in and around Asia. This plant is fully equipped to manufacture, assemble, and test standard centrifugal and reciprocating pump equipment and highly engineered pump systems.
Key Players Operating in Global Submersible Mixed-flow Pumps Market:
- Sulzer Ltd
- Mather + Platt
- Schlumberger Limited
- Versa Pump Manufacturer Pte Ltd
- Ruhrpumpen Group
- TSURUMI MANUFACTURING CO., LTD.
- KSB SE & Co. KGaA
- Changzhou Dongshen Pump Co., Ltd
Global Submersible Mixed-flow Pumps Market: Research Scope
Global Submersible Mixed-flow Pumps Market, by Power Rating
- 1 kW to 200 kW
- 200 kW to 400 kW
- Above 400 kW
Global Submersible Mixed-flow Pumps Market, by Application
- Artificial Lifts
- Water Treatment
- Sewage Treatment
- Flood & Storm Water Control
Global Submersible Mixed-flow Pumps Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.