Straight Drinking Machine Market: Introduction
- Straight drinking machine is a type of drinking fountain, which comprises a basin with tap for water outlet. In order to sip water, the drinker has to bend toward the tap or stream of water and drink from it. Straight drinking machines are seen both in indoor and outdoor public places. Straight drinking machines also come with water filler and chiller arrangements to ensure clean and chilled water.
Key Drivers of the Global Straight Drinking Machine Market
- Emerging regions such as Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America are constantly investing more on water purification infrastructure. Wastewater recycle systems, desalination etc. are becoming common in Arabian countries.
- Moreover, organizations such as the WHO, UNESCO, and other regulatory bodies are working cohesively to make available water fit for required purposes. In addition, awareness through campaigns, and tie ups with third parties to provide affordable drinking water solutions in water-scarce areas is becoming popular. Accordingly, the rising demand in emerging economies is projected to drive the straight drinking machine market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Straight Drinking Machine Market, Request for a Sample
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global straight drinking machine market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the straight drinking machine market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the straight drinking machine market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America straight drinking machine market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to show the fastest growth rate in the straight drinking machine market during the forecast period due to the rising number of brands and strong product innovation among manufacturers. Moreover, Asia Pacific has a thriving water purifier market owing to large number of households and ever increasing population of India and China, which is expected to increase the production of straight drinking machines in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The straight drinking machine market is fragmented, and competition is strong due to the presence of various key players. Companies are investing substantially in R&D of new cutting technologies, in product launch, and merger and acquisition to establish their market position.
A few of the key players operating in the global straight drinking machine market are:
- AOSmith (China) Water Heater Co., Ltd.
- Dongguan Puteng Water Purification Co., Ltd.
- Midea Group Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Lamo Drinking Water Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Pentair plc
- Qinyuan Group Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Angel Drinking Water Equipment Co
- Zhejiang Runxin Electric Appliance Co., Ltd.
- Zibo Horizon Environmental Technology Co., Ltd.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Straight Drinking Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Straight Drinking Machine Market, by Product Type
- Pure Water- Straight Drinking Machine
- Clean Water- Straight Drinking Machine
Global Straight Drinking Machine Market, by End-user
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Educational Institutes
- Others (Public Places, etc.)
Global Straight Drinking Machine Market, by Price Range
- Low (Up to US$ 100)
- Medium (US$ 100 - US$ 500)
- High (Above US$ 500)
Global Straight Drinking Machine Market, by Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets/ Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Retail Stores
Global Straight Drinking Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.