Straight Drinking Machine Market: Introduction
- Straight drinking machine is a type of drinking fountain, which comprises a basin with tap for water outlet. In order to sip water, the drinker has to bend toward the tap or stream of water and drink from it. Straight drinking machines are seen both in indoor and outdoor public places. Straight drinking machines also come with water filler and chiller arrangements to ensure clean and chilled water.
Key Drivers of the Global Straight Drinking Machine Market
- Emerging regions such as Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America are constantly investing more on water purification infrastructure. Wastewater recycle systems, desalination etc. are becoming common in Arabian countries.
- Moreover, organizations such as the WHO, UNESCO, and other regulatory bodies are working cohesively to make available water fit for required purposes. In addition, awareness through campaigns, and tie ups with third parties to provide affordable drinking water solutions in water-scarce areas is becoming popular. Accordingly, the rising demand in emerging economies is projected to drive the straight drinking machine market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Straight Drinking Machine Market, Request for a Sample
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global straight drinking machine market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the straight drinking machine market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the straight drinking machine market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America straight drinking machine market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to show the fastest growth rate in the straight drinking machine market during the forecast period due to the rising number of brands and strong product innovation among manufacturers. Moreover, Asia Pacific has a thriving water purifier market owing to large number of households and ever increasing population of India and China, which is expected to increase the production of straight drinking machines in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The straight drinking machine market is fragmented, and competition is strong due to the presence of various key players. Companies are investing substantially in R&D of new cutting technologies, in product launch, and merger and acquisition to establish their market position.
A few of the key players operating in the global straight drinking machine market are:
- AOSmith (China) Water Heater Co., Ltd.
- Dongguan Puteng Water Purification Co., Ltd.
- Midea Group Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Lamo Drinking Water Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Pentair plc
- Qinyuan Group Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Angel Drinking Water Equipment Co
- Zhejiang Runxin Electric Appliance Co., Ltd.
- Zibo Horizon Environmental Technology Co., Ltd.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Straight Drinking Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Straight Drinking Machine Market, by Product Type
- Pure Water- Straight Drinking Machine
- Clean Water- Straight Drinking Machine
Global Straight Drinking Machine Market, by End-user
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Educational Institutes
- Others (Public Places, etc.)
Global Straight Drinking Machine Market, by Price Range
- Low (Up to US$ 100)
- Medium (US$ 100 - US$ 500)
- High (Above US$ 500)
Global Straight Drinking Machine Market, by Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets/ Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Retail Stores
Global Straight Drinking Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global straight drinking machine market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.