Silent Generators Market: Overview
- Silent generators are compact, portable, and operate silently with a normal running time of up to 8 hours. These generators are highly preferred to provide clean electricity for small domestic operations or for mobile vans.
- These silent generators operate inside a soundproof container or generator enclosure that absorbs the sound that employees, workers, customers, and other members of the public often hear. They are widely utilized in mobile vans or ambulances, as they are silent in operation and don’t affect the hearing ability of humans.
- Most soundproof containers or silent generators employ composite materials for their generator enclosures. These enclosures are layered with a hard material that is intended to reflect the sound back inside the enclosure. Layers of soft, porous, and resilient materials are used, which actually absorb sound energy, in order to enhance the silent operation of these generators.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Silent Generators market report
Key Drivers of Global Silent Generators market
- Generators, especially un-containerized diesel generators, often generate loud noise during operation. These generators are so loud that working in proximity to them can cause hearing loss if protective equipment is not worn. Silent generators on the other hand are quite and reliable for operation. Hence, this unique quality of silent generators is expected to boost the global silent generators market.
- Rise in global population continues has led to an increase in demand for electricity. Moreover, electricity rates are inherently volatile; they fluctuate seasonally, monthly, and annually. Electricity prices have been rising considerably for the last decade, and they are estimated to increase further during the forecast period. Therefore, an increase in the demand for electricity is projected to propel the global silent generators market during the forecast period.
Restraint of Global Silent Generators market
- Silent generators use diesel for operation. Rising emissions due to these diesel engines is causing a higher environmental footprint, which in turn is likely to boost the demand for hydrocarbon-based silent generators market during the forecast period.
- On April 2019, The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) in India has laid down the permissible noise level regulations for different regions/areas. Therefore, consumers need to be aware of the permissible noise limits before buying a generator so that they can choose a silent generator that is suitable for their area and situation.
- On August 2017, China Artex Group (C.A.G.), a leading manufacturer of power generators, announced the launch of TPC series of super silent diesel generators. The C.A.G. TPC generator has an ultra-compact design, and quiet operation (with only 65dB at 7m noise level). Moreover, this generator is durable, generates low vibration, and features an efficient direct injection technology.
- On February 2017, Kohler Co. announced the acquisition of Clarke Energy Ltd., Liverpool, England. Clarke Energy is a leading global company that specializes in the design, construction, installation, and maintenance of engine-based power plants. It is an authorized distributor of GE’s reciprocating engines in 19 countries worldwide.
. North America to hold a Major Share of Global Silent Generators market
- Based on region, the global silent generators market can be classified into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe and North America are prominent regions of the global silent generators market, due to rapid rise in construction activities and increase in urbanization in these regions
- Countries in Asia Pacific such as China, India, and Japan are rapidly emerging markets. Furthermore, a rise in electricity prices over the last few years has prompted consumers to prefer silent generators for electricity generation, which in turn is driving the silent generators market in the region.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report of Silent Generators market
Key Players Operating in Global Silent Generators market
Some of the major key players operating in the global silent generators market are:
- Cummins Inc.
- EICHER ENGINES
- KOEL Green
- Jakson & Co.
- Honda Siel Power Products Ltd
- ASHOK LEYLAND
- Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited
- BHASKAR POWER PROJECTS (P) LTD.
- China Artex Group
- Taizhou Kaihua Diesel Generator Sets Co., Ltd.
Global Silent Generators Market, Research Scope
Global Silent Generators Market, by Application
- Peak shaving
Global Silent Generators Market, by Type
Global Silent Generators Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.