Roots Blower and Compressor Market: Introduction
- A roots blower/compressor is a positive displacement rotary lobe pump that operates by pumping a fluid with a pair of meshing lobes. Fluid is then trapped in pockets surrounding the lobes and carried from the intake side to the exhaust.
Key Drivers of the Global Roots Blower and Compressor Market
- Roots blowers are seeing increasing demand in aquaculture due to major production of fish. Aqua farming or aquaculture is the farming of aquatic fish, molluscs, crustaceans, and various aquatic plants that involve cultivating saltwater and fresh water organisms under controlled conditions. Roots blower and compressor continuously supplies fresh air to the ponds where aqua farming is practiced. Roots blower and compressor constantly supplies oxygen to these ponds to enable the large-scale production of shrimps/fishes instead of natural breeding of these organisms. Roots blowers are installed near ponds and farms, which transfer oxygen to the bottom. Increasing aqua farming is one of the major factors contributing to the growth of the roots blower and compressor market.
Factors Restraining the Global Roots Blower and Compressor Market
- Over temperature or incompatible environments can cause failure of blowers; thus, high maintenance is one of the major factors which may hamper the growth of the roots blower and compressor market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global roots blower and compressor market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the roots blower and compressor market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the roots blower and compressor market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America roots blower and compressor market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global roots blower and compressor market due to the expansion of oil & gas infrastructure in the region. Increasing shale revolution in North America has propelled exceptional growth in oil & gas production, which in turn boosts the usage of roots blower, subsequently driving the growth of the roots blower and compressor market in North America.
- The roots blower and compressor market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the rising aqua farming in the region. India and China hold major share of global aquaculture production. The biodiversity of fish in the Indian subcontinent and large demand for Indian shrimp in the global market is driving aquaculture production in India. This is expected to contribute to the growth of the roots blower and compressor market in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Manufacturers of roots blower and compressor are focusing on becoming more proficient and developing advanced products which will enhance their competitive advantage and increase their market share globally. Manufacturers are investing more on R&D to develop cost effective products which can help to improve their profitability.
A few of the key players operating in the global roots blower and compressor market are:
- ABLROOTS INDUSTRIES PVT LTD
- Airvac Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Atlas Copco (India) Ltd.
- Beta Machinenfabrik Pvt Ltd.
- Busch Vacuum India Pvt Ltd.
- Everest Blower Pvt. Ltd.
- Gardner Denver
- Rootch Service
- Roots India Company. LTD.
- Turbo Blower Manufacturer
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Roots Blower and Compressor Market, Request for a Sample
Global Roots Blower and Compressor Market: Research Scope
Global Roots Blower and Compressor Market, by Type
- Single Lobe Roots Blowers/Compressors
- Twin Lobe Roots Blowers/Compressors
- Tri Lobe Roots Blowers/Compressors
- Four Lobe Roots Blowers/Compressors
Global Roots Blower and Compressor Market, by Speed
- Up to 4,000 RPM
- 4,000 – 6,000 RPM
- 6,000 – 8,000 RPM
- 8,000 – 10,000 RPM
- Above 10,000 RPM
Global Roots Blower and Compressor Market, by End-use Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- Power Generation
- Others (Environmental, Marine, etc.)
Global Roots Blower and Compressor Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global roots blower and compressor market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.