Wind Energy Equipment Logistics: Introduction
- In wind energy, electricity is produced by using wind. Wind energy is a renewable form of energy which is extensively used globally. Wind energy equipment logistics deals with housing, transportation, and supply of equipment related to the production of wind energy.
- Logistics of wind energy equipment is a complicated process due to the massive size of equipment. Logistics of such equipment requires proper coordination with local authorities and permits to carry oversized loads.
- The wind energy equipment logistics market is expected to grow at an exponential rate during the forecast period due to a growing global trend of shifting toward renewable energy.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Wind Energy Equipment Logistics Market
- Growth of the wind energy equipment logistics market is directly dependent on a region’s wind energy production capability and its plans for future production and expansion. According to the Global Wind Energy Council, as many as 10,000 new turbines are expected to be installed around the world in the coming 15 – 20 years.
- Wind energy projects are capital intensive and come under the government of a particular country. Wind energy is one of the fastest growing sectors and a widely used form of energy in many countries. Its adoption rate is high as it is a clean form of energy, has low operating cost, and is space sufficient, which is projected to drive the wind energy equipment logistics market during the forecast period.
- Logistics providers usually tend to have long term contracts with manufacturers and governments. Logistics providers are upgrading their vehicles along with efficient supply chain coordination for streamlined operations and to gain prominent market share. The problem the logistics industry faces is in finding qualified drivers to pilot vehicles with such massive equipment.
- The global wind energy market has seen exponential growth in the last decade due to increasing wind energy installation capabilities in developing countries. All these factors are likely to drive the global wind energy equipment logistics market during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Wind Energy Equipment Logistics Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Wind Energy Equipment Logistics Market
- Geographically, the global wind energy equipment logistics market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific holds dominant share of the global wind energy equipment logistics market. China and India are the major markets in the region. By the end of 2017, China had installed 188,392 mw of wind power capacity and has plans to install another 10GW of wind capacity by 2020.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to be followed by Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East & Africa. Based on country, the U.S. generates maximum energy after China, but due to increasing capacity in Germany, Spain, the U.K, France and Italy, Europe holds the second spot in the global wind energy equipment logistics market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major players operating in the global wind energy equipment logistics market include:
- A. P. MOLLER – MAERSK
- BLG Logistics Group AG & Co. KG
- DHL International GmbH
- Global Shipping Services, LLC
- Scheuerle Vehicle Factory GmbH
- STS Heavy Hauling
- TIBA Group
- TNO (Nederlandse Organisatie)
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Wind Energy Equipment Logistics Market: Research Scope
Global Wind Energy Equipment Logistics Market, by Transport Type
Global Wind Energy Equipment Logistics Market, by Application
Global Wind Energy Equipment Logistics Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.