Dock Decking Market: Introduction
- Docks are located over the water and creates pathways from water. Dock decking is the process of constructing the deck in water bodies (sea, canals, by riversides etc.). Dock decking is built in seaside resorts to build a pathway from the resort. Dock decking makes loading, unloading, and repair of ships easier at the port. Increase in number of people who go on cruise ships has fueled the shipping industry. Growth of the marine & shipping industry is expected to fuel the dock decking market across the globe.
Growth in Marine & Shipping Industry Expected to Fuel the Global Dock Decking Market
- Growth of the marine & shipping industry is expected to lead to increased usage of dock decking. Dock decking provides the necessary pathway required on water bodies. Commercial and industrial uses such as loading and unloading of goods from ships, and roadways for water sports activities are driving the dock decking market. Increase in the use of waterways for transportation has also helped to expand the market. The dock decking market is likely to expand significantly due to major growth of the marine industry.
Rise in Water Sports Activities to Drive the Dock Decking Market
- Growing leisure activities such as fishing, swimming, and kayaking is expected to fuel the dock decking market worldwide. Recreational boating is a popular leisure activity that has increased significantly which is expected to indirectly impact the market of dock decking globally. High maintenance cost of wooden docks can hamper the growth of the wooden dock decking market. Also, increasing construction activities near coastal and inland water areas for tourism and recreation is likely to positively affect the dock decking market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Dock Decking Market, Request for a Sample
North America to Lead the Global Dock Decking Market
- In terms of region, the global dock decking market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- Europe includes country-level analysis for U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. North America includes Canada, U.S., and Rest of North America. The South America dock decking market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America. Analysis and forecast of the dock decking market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa covers the dock decking market analysis for GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
- The market in North America is likely to witness maximum demand for dock decking equipment from 2019 to 2027, followed by Asia Pacific.
- The growth of the shipping sector is a major factor driving the dock decking market.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global dock decking market is moderately fragmented. Key manufacturers operating in the global dock decking market are:
- Dock Edge Inc.
- Dura Composites Ltd
- Astro Plastics
- UPM-Kymmene Corporation
- Metsa Group
- Setra Group
- Cox Industries
- Bedford Technology
- Marina Dock Systems
- M. srl
- Potona Marine
- T Dock International
- Technomarine Manufacturing
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Dock Decking Market: Research Scope
Global Dock Decking Market, by Dock Type
- Removable Dock
- Floating Dock
- Piling Dock
- Pipe Dock
- Permanent Dock
- Crib Dock
- Suspension Dock
Global Dock Decking Market, by Raw Material
Global Dock Decking Market, by End-use Industry
- Port & Jetty
- Marine Sector
- Others (Resorts & Sea Side Hotels, etc.)
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.