UV Air Purifier Market: Introduction
- UV air purifier is an air purification device that utilizes UV-C light to deactivate the microbes and filter the air in an enclosed space. The device uses UV lamps that can potentially alter the DNA of microorganisms and deactivate or destroy them. The UV light color depends on the material of the emitter and may not be visible to the human eye. UV air purifier is generally a combination of a forced air system and another particulate filter such as a HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter.
Key Market Drivers and Challenges of the Global UV Air Purifier Market
- Growing industrialization and robust investment in air pollution management is expected to drive the demand for UV air purifiers. Governments across different regions are implementing stringent rules and regulations regarding air quality standards to minimize the adverse health effect of air pollution on factory workers across different industries. Further, the market growth can be attributed to declining indoor air quality, rising environment awareness among consumers, growing health concerns, and changing lifestyles.
- However, the UV purifier is not useful in deactivating allergens and certain harmful pollutants such as VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) found in cosmetic solutions and other household products. Also, ozone generation is another important concern associated with the use of UV air purifiers. It has been proved that UV radiations transform the oxygen in the air into ozone through photolysis resulting in high risk of ozone generation when UV-C lamps are uncoated and are directly exposed to the oxygen in air. Many manufacturers are developing special coatings on lamps to overcome this challenge.
Opportunities in the Global UV Air Purifier Market
- The expansion of end-use industries and increasing preference for high-end solutions to meet the stringent government regulations regarding air pollution control and indoor air quality is anticipated to offer potential opportunities for the UV air purifier market.
- Advancement in technology and availability of customized solutions is expected to boost the demand for UV air purifiers during the forecast period. The hospitality sector is increasingly investing in sustainable and advanced solutions with emphasis on well-being and health of customers.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
The Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on the UV Air Purifier Market
Although the pandemic has forced significant disruption in different industries, demand for UV air purifiers has increased throughout the last few months. Rapid spread of coronavirus has transformed the consumer behavior toward home care and personal care products. People are now more conscious about hygiene, health, and environment quality to protect themselves against coronavirus. Moreover, the pandemic has highlighted the importance of air purifiers in controlling the spread of allergic and infectious diseases.
Asia Pacific Market Anticipated to Register Significant CAGR
- By geography, the UV air purifier market is segmented into Europe (EU), North America (NA), Middle East & Africa (MEA), South America (SA), and Asia Pacific (APAC)
- The market research report delivers country level breakdown for each regional segment. On the basis of country, the North America market is categorized into the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country based segmentation of the Europe market provides historical and forecast analysis for the UV air purifier market in France, the U.K., Germany, and Rest of Europe. The country based segmentation of the Asia Pacific market provides analysis and forecast for the UV air purifier market in Japan, India, China, and Rest of Asia Pacific. The Middle East & Africa segmentation provides analysis and forecast for the UV air purifier market in South Africa, GCC countries, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The segmentation of the South America UV air purifier market covers Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Rapid urbanization and growing industrialization are the key factors driving the demand for UV air purifiers in Asia Pacific. The market is likely to register substantial CAGR with high demand for UV air purifiers across hotels, restaurants, hospitals, clinics, and corporate offices. Further, the Asia Pacific UV air purifier market is seeing increasing number of new entrants with the focus on research and development and cost effective solutions.
Key Companies in the Global UV Air Purifier Market
Key manufacturers are investing in research and development activities to design efficient and customized UV air purifiers. Companies are focusing on strategic acquisitions and partnerships to enhance their technical expertise, operational efficiency, and production capacity. Cost effective product offerings, online marketing and promotions, and distribution through e-commerce channels are the key strategies of UV air purifier companies.
In September 2017, Honeywell International appointed “The Womb” as brand strategy and creative partner in building up its air purifier business in India.
Some of the key companies identified in the global UV Air Purifier market are:
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Daikin Industries, Ltd
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Air Oasis LLC
- JIANGSU YUYUE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT & SUPPLY CO., LTD.
- Eureka Forbes Ltd
- Rabbit Air
- AIRIFIC Systems Pvt Ltd
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on UV Air Purifier Market, Request for a Sample
Global UV Air Purifier Market: Research Scope
Global UV Air Purifier Market, by Type
- Built-in commercial HVAC
Global UV Air Purifier Market, by Price
- < US$ 50
- US$ 50- US$ 200
- > US$ 200
Global UV Air Purifier Market, by Application
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Schools and Institutes
- Corporate Buildings
- Shopping Malls
- Public Utilities
- Others (Government Offices, etc.)
Global UV Air Purifier Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
- Department Stores
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.