Indoor Air Quality Solutions Market: Introduction
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) signifies the air quality inside structures and buildings; it is associated with the comfort and health of building occupants. Understanding and controlling everyday pollutants indoors can mitigate an individual’s indoor health concerns. Local air pollution is monitored by countries around the world by their own sets of regulations. Indoor air quality solutions protect the environment and people from harmful air pollution.
Key Drivers of the Global Indoor Air Quality Solutions Market
- The extreme increase in the amount of indoor pollutants around the world has pushed the demand for smart air quality monitors in commercial and residential buildings. Cutting-edge technologies, for instance IoT, and various type of sensors are expected to drive the demand for indoor air quality solutions in the coming years.
COVID-19 to Create Huge Opportunity for the Indoor Air Quality Solutions Market
- People are considering the essential precautions that are required to decrease their chances of contracting the coronavirus and other germs and viruses. Individuals spend around 90% of their lives indoors, and contaminant levels can be as high as the levels encountered outside. Indoor air pollution is one of the top environmental threats in the U.S. as indicated by The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Therefore, people are looking for best indoor air quality solutions for their homes and in commercial buildings.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global indoor air quality solutions market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the Indoor air quality solutions market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the Indoor air quality solutions market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America indoor air quality solutions market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Presently, North America and Europe account for major share of the indoor air quality solutions market across the globe due to presence of well-known brands and continuous innovation in the regions. For instance, in October 2019, Switzerland-based company Talkpool launched two new IoT indoor air quality products: a CO2, temperature, and humidity sensor (OY1210 LoRaWAN); and a particles, temperature, and humidity sensor (OY1700 LoRaWAN). The products are used in energy optimization of heating/cooling systems in buildings and to ensure healthy indoor air quality in commercial buildings, schools, and homes.
- However, Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period. The rising pollution in countries in the region, and the introduction of advanced technology for indoor air quality solutions is likely to impact the indoor air quality solutions market growth in Asia Pacific. China, India, and Japan are the major markets for indoor air quality solutions in the region. For instance, in November 2019, Philips launched affordable 800 series air purifiers exclusively designed for India. The Philips 800 series is built with an intelligent auto purification mode and smart sensing technology.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The indoor air quality solutions market is consolidated and highly competitive owing to the presence of established global and several domestic players. Key players are focusing on raising their productivity to expand their topographical reach and increase their customer base. Manufacturers are focusing on new product launches, spreading awareness about the air quality, and on merger and acquisition to compete and gain significant share in the indoor air quality solutions market in the coming years.
For example, in December 2019, air quality solutions company Plasma Clean launched new products and services to improve indoor air quality. Plasma Clean is now focusing on indoor air quality in order to improve workplace wellbeing and employee health.
In April 2019, the World Green Building Council launched the ‘air quality in the built environment’ campaign. The campaign aims to reduce air pollution from the built environment by advocating green building solutions.
A few of the key players operating in the global indoor air quality solutions market are:
- Aeroqual Ltd.
- American Air Filter Company, Inc.
- Haier Group Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Lennox International Inc.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung Electronics
- SGS SA
- The Whirlpool Corporation
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Indoor Air Quality Solutions Market, Request for a Sample
Global Indoor Air Quality Solutions Market: Research Scope
Global Indoor Air Quality Solutions Market, by Product
- Air Purifiers
- With Filters
- Air Quality Monitors
- Air Conditioners
- HVAC Equipment
- Others (Ventilation & Oxygen Solutions)
Global Indoor Air Quality Solutions Market, by Service
- Inspection & Audit
- Maintenance & Retrofit
Global Indoor Air Quality Solutions Market, by End-user
- Corporate Office
- Salons & Spas
Global Indoor Air Quality Solutions Market, by Distribution Channel
- Supermarket & Hypermarket
- Specialty Stores
Global Indoor Air Quality Solutions Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global indoor air quality solutions market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.