Resinoids Market Outlook
Nowadays, consumers are seeking for more prestige and niche fragrances as the scents and aromas have a strong influence over people. Thus, when it comes to creating the perfect flavors and aromas, it is essential to extract the right natural occurring compounds, and the essence of these fragrances can be captured in the form of resinoids. Resinoids are a thermosetting synthetic resin which mainly contains non-volatile compounds and can result in wide range of products or byproducts. Resinoids are prepared from naturally resinous plant exudates such as oleoresins, balsams, and natural oleoresins that have been exposed to extraction with hydrocarbon solvents. The product mainly contains predominantly non-volatile, resinous compounds. Resinoids are frequently used as fixatives in fragrances owing to its long-lasting aromas used in soaps, toiletries, detergents, and others applications. Moreover, it also helps the scent to endure rather than dissolve thus it is widely used in perfumery and aromatherapy.
Reasons for Covering Resinoids Market Title
Expanding consumer preference, demand for customization and luxury fragrance, increasing applications of resinoids in aromatherapy, growing trend of brand loyalty among consumers, rapidly accelerating consumer awareness, and increasing demand for fragrances and flavors in personal care and food and beverages industry are the factors influencing the growth of the resinoids market in the near future. Additionally, growing concerns for personal grooming and expanding demand for exotic fragrances among consumers, growing population, high per capita spending on personal care products, and product innovation is some other factors fueling the growth of the resinoids market during the forecast period.
Global Resinoids: Market Segmentation
On the basis of source, the global resinoids market has been segmented as –
- Benzoin Resinoids
- Labdanum Resinoids
- Olibanum Resinoids
- Orris Resinoids
- Myrrh Resinoids
- Galbanum Resinoids
On the basis of application, the global Resinoids market has been segmented as –
- Food & Beverages
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
Global Resinoids Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global resinoids market are Synthite Industries Ltd., Albert Vieille SAS, Bontoux S.A.S., Ansh Exports Company, Ernesto Ventós S.A., Excellentia International Company, Firmenich SA, LLUCH ESSENCE, S.L., and others.
Region Wise Market Presence of Key Manufacturers in Global Resinoids Market
Consumers are seeking for exotic scents, growing disposable income of consumers, and accelerating trend of product premiumization which is attributed to increase in demand for luxury fragrances developed with resinoids are some of the leading factors driving the growth of the global resinoids market. Moreover, rise in customer spending on personal and beauty care products and is expected to grow the resinoids market during the forecast period.
Opportunities for Global Resinoids Market Participants
Consumers are demanding for aromatic cleaning agents, organic personal care products, and rise in popularity of exotic fragrance in food and beverages are the factors due to which resinoids market revenue is expected to grow at a rapid growth rate, over the forecast period. Moreover, new product development, the launch of novel products using resinoids, and rising research and development activities are the primary factor accelerating the growth of the resinoids market.
Brief Approach to Research
A modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology will be followed to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the type, application, and distribution channel of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data is collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.