Global Oil Preheaters Market – Introduction
- Oil preheater is a device which is used to preheat oil to the required temperature. The device may consist of one or more tubular type immersion heating elements or renewable cartridge type heating elements. Air preheater and electric preheater are majorly the two types of preheaters. Preheating is a way of increasing the temperature of the oil before it is fed into other processes. Preheaters are majorly used to pre-heat crude and waste oils. COVID-19 has impacted the supply or distribution of oil preheaters and impacted the overall sales of this device.
Rising installation in furnaces etc. projected to be a driver of the oil preheaters market
- Rapid increase in usage of oil preheaters in furnaces and in combustion chambers is for the purpose of warming the feedstock fuel or oil to a certain extent before feeding it into a boiler or a furnace. The main objective of using a preheater for preheating the oil is to increase the thermal efficiency of the process and reduce carbon emissions when a preheated oil is burnt. Other than preheating the oil or fuel for combustion purposes, there are many occasions where pipelines that transfer heavy fuel or oil are preheated.
Increase in expansion of direct sales distribution networks in emerging economies an opportunity for oil preheater manufacturers
- Increase in expansion of offline or direct sales distribution networks in developing countries across the globe is anticipated to create huge opportunities for manufacturers and suppliers of oil preheaters during the forecast period. Manufacturing companies are also undertaking mergers and acquisitions with local or regional distributors or retailers to expand their business in different countries across regions which will increase the overall profitability of their business.
North America considered the Largest Market for Oil Preheaters
- Geographically, the global oil preheaters market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global oil preheaters market in 2020. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to rise in usage of oil preheaters in furnaces etc. in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Demand for these preheaters is projected to surge in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a moderate growth rate during the forecast period due to rising expansion of distribution networks in China, India, Japan, and various other Southeast Asian countries. This is projected to surge the demand for oil preheaters in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Oil Preheaters Market
Prominent oil preheaters companies are likely to face tough competition during the forecast period. Manufacturers such as Danfoss A/S, Saz Boilers, Bosch Industriekessel GmbH, and Hi-Therm Boilers are investing heavily on research & development to introduce a new range of products and to increase the overall demand for oil preheaters in various geographies across the globe.
Some of the key players operating in the global oil preheaters market include:
- Bosch Industriekessel GmbH
- Danfoss A/S
- FUNKE WÄRMEAUSTAUSCHER APPARATEBAU GMBH
- Hi-Therm Boilers
- Maxam Asphalt Plant Parts & Equipment.
- SAN Electro Heat a/s
- Saz Boilers
- UNIVERSAL HYDRAULIK GMBH
- Warren Electric Corporation
Global Oil Preheaters Market – Research Scope
Global Oil Preheaters Market, by Preheater Type
- Air Preheater
- Electrical Preheater
Global Oil Preheaters Market, by Wattage
- Below 1,000 Watts
- 1,000 – 3,000 Watts
- Above 3,000 Watts
Global Oil Preheaters Market, by Capacity
- Below 1,000 Kg/Hr.
- 1,000 – 2,000 Kg/Hr.
- Above 2,000 Kg/Hr.
Global Oil Preheaters Market, by Application
- Crude Oil
- Waste Oil
Global Oil Preheaters Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Oil Preheaters Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.