Network Computing Management Market: Introduction
- Network computing management involves the collection of data storage devices, computer machinery, software applications, workstations, and networks that support the processing and exchange of electronic information by software solution
- Network computing technology has developed considerably in the last few years; it has become more frequent, specifically with the creation of cheap and relatively simple consumer products such as wireless router that turns the home computer setup into a local area network
- In network computing management, the computer frequently shares broadband and other resources. Numerous huge business networks also share HD (Hard drive) space, where any network computer has access to some data through a hardware setup or the server.
- Network computing management helps network virtualization in dividing the hardware network logically
- Significant developments have been witnessed in network computing management for the last few years, such as cloud computing, where shared network resources can be located remotely for better data security
Network Computing Management Market: Dynamics
Network Computing Management Market: Key Drivers
- Network computing management is an essential part of businesses, and its plays an important role in the development of business operation. Several companies are opting network computing management system by investing in current network infrastructure technologies such as IP networks, cloud services, network function virtualization (NFV), network orchestration, mobility and mobile and fixed broadband network to streamline their business operation
- Network computing management solutions supports companies in providing clear insights into bandwidth, operational efficiency and network performance and address all the main challenges such as identifying optimal routes for interconnect, reducing overall operational cost, and providing accurate insights on flow of information
- The network computing management supports cloud services, and it enables users to synchronize or remotely access data on devices with an internet connection, which is likely to be a major reason for the rising demand for network computing management during the forecast period
- The availability of free network tools that helps network administrator to monitor and analyze the network intensity and operate network infrastructure efficiently is driving the growth in network computing management market
Impact of COVID-19 on Network Computing Management Market
- Most companies are adopting the work-from-home module during the pandemic period. Companies are decreasing their investment in new technologies and services to maintain revenues. Most small businesses closed their business process due to lack of funds in order to sustain in the market.
- Demand for network computing management is decreasing during the COVID-19 lockdown situation; however, it is expected to increase after the pandemic situation owing to a rise in the need to manage increasing network attacks and network traffic
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Network Computing Management Market
- In terms of region, the global network computing management market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global network computing management market in 2020. The U.S. is a key market in the adoption of new technologies. Strong financial position enables the country to invest heavily in the adoption of leading tools and technologies to ensure business operations.
- The network computing management market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to an increase in investment by major players to provide solutions across regions.
Key Players Operating in Global Network Computing Management Market
- DataDirect Network, Inc.
DataDirect Network, Inc. was incorporated in 1998 and is headquartered in California, U.S. The company has developed optimized systems, software, and storage solutions for enterprises, service providers, universities, and government agencies. It also provides scalable storage infrastructure for Big Data and cloud applications. The company also offers Tintri TGC, a solution for storage management and DirectMon, a configuration and monitoring solution.
- Dawning Information Industry Co.Ltd.
Dawning Information Industry Co. Ltd., was incorporated in 1993 and is headquartered in Beijing, China. The company is a solution provider in the field of servers, storage, HPC, IT infrastructure converged systems, software, services, and cloud. The company’s storage server portfolio provides solutions for file sharing, home directories, Big Data analytics, video surveillance, and secure OnPremise storage for online sharing.
Other key players operating in the network computing management market include International Business Machines Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Juniper Networks, Inc., SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC, Nokia Corporation, NEC Corporation, AppNeta, Catchpoint, Accedian, Paessie AG, ExtraHop Networks, Flowmon Netwoks A.S., Cubro Network Visibility, and Micro Focus.
Network Computing Management Market: Research Scope
Network Computing Management Market, by Platform
- Network Configuration
- Log And Event Management
- SDN Monitoring
- Network Performance and Monitoring
- Cloud Monitoring
- Virtual Monitoring
- Others (IP address management and VoIP monitoring)
- Consulting Services
- Integration and Deployment Services
- Training, Support and Maintenance Services.
Network Computing Management Market, by Deployment Type
Network Computing Management Market, by Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprises
Network Computing Management Market, by End-user
- Transportation and Logistics
- Others (Hospitality and Education)
- Service Providers
- Managed Service Provider
- Cloud Service Provider
- Telecom Service Provider
Network Computing Management Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.