Metal Shell Electronic Packaging Market: Introduction
- Metals are non-transparent and shiny elements that are good conductors of heat and electricity
- The sheet metal enclosure of electronic equipment can be considered as electronic packaging. Electronic packaging refers to the process of enclosing, protecting, or providing the physical structure of an electronic component, component assembly, or finished electronic devices.
- For electronic packaging, including shell body, the utility model discloses a metal shell. Internal electronic components are attached to the bottom plate of the shell body.
- The aluminum-silicon carbide heat sink plate is embedded in the bottom plate of the shell body where internal electronic components are mounted. The internal electronic components are placed directly on the aluminum-silicon carbide heat sink board.
- A base body of the original metal shell is embedded with the Al/ SiC ( Aluminum /Silicon carbide) heat sink board, and an efficient and stable heat dissipation channel can be formed between the inside and the outside of the metal shell by utilizing the advantage of high heat conduction of the Al/ SiC ( Aluminium /Silicon carbide) material.
- The heat generated by the working of the components in the shell can be promptly dispersed to the outside through the heat dissipation channel so that the components can be protected from being damaged by high working environment temperature. Consequently, the heat dissipation requirements of high power components for metal housings can be met.
- Metal shell electronic packaging are used in TVs, touchscreen devices, displays, digital cameras, laser metrology, material processing, etc.
Rising Demand for Metal Shell Electronic Packaging in Aerospace and Defense Industry
- Based on end-use industry, the global market can be segmented into consumer electronics, petrochemical, semiconductor, aerospace and defense, industrial, automotive and others.
- The aerospace and defense segment is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to the increasing use of metal shell electronic packaging for data processing units, data display systems, computers, and aircraft guidance-control assemblies, etc., in the aerospace and defense industry.
- Moreover, coast guards, naval warships, weapon control system, onboard satellite communication channels etc. utilize several new electronic products and need military-grade packaging of the electronic and semiconductor components
- Rising use of metal shell electronic packaging for advanced technology in high-speed, high-integration, and low power consumption of integrated circuits (ICs) complements the rapid progress of electronics technology such as AI and cloud computing, which in turn is propelling the market
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Metal Shell Electronic Packaging Market
- In terms of region, the global metal shell electronic packaging market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- The metal shell electronic packaging market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the high growth rate during the forecast period
- This expansion is attributed to extensive application of metal shell electronic packaging in various industries, such as the semiconductor industry because of Internet of Things (IoT) technology, high adoption of consumer electronics devices, and an increase in need for innovative and advanced technology in the semiconductor industry. This is a key factor that is estimated to fuel the demand for metal shell electronic packaging in the near future.
- Increasing integration of electronic devices into machines has made semiconductor components, such as ICs, an integral part of machines, which in turn is driving the growth of electronic packaging market significantly
- The metal shell electronic packaging market in Asia Pacific is also estimated to expand in the near future due to the presence of major players in the region and increased competition among them. The market in North America is likely to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period.
Key Players operating in the Global Metal Shell Electronic Packaging Market
Major players operating in the global metal shell electronic packaging market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to cater to the rising demand for metal shell electronic packaging. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative and advanced technology products.
Key players operating in the global metal shell electronic packaging market include:
- AMETEK. Inc.
- Complete Hermetics
- Kyocera Corporation
- SGA Technologies Ltd
- Century Seals, Inc
- Elan Technology
- Remtec, Inc.
- Hefei Shengda Electronics Technology Industry Co. Ltd.
- Liyam Electronics
Global Metal Shell Electronic Packaging Market: Research Scope
Global Metal Shell Electronic Packaging Market, by Application
- Touchscreen Devices
- Digital camera
- Others (Laser Metrology, Material Processing etc.)
Global Metal Shell Electronic Packaging Market, by End-use Industry
- Aerospace and Defense
- Consumer electronic
- Others (Petrochemicals, Semiconductor etc.)
Global Metal Shell Electronic Packaging Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.