Intelligent Workload Management Market: Introduction
- Intelligent workload management is an automation solution, which is used to support high transaction volumes with effective event-driven scheduling and efficient workflows. Intelligent workload management is a technology that is used to bring intelligence to a management solution of cloud environment across different protocols.
- Intelligent workload management helps an organization to understand security protocols and process requirements through a cloud environment. Besides, intelligent workload management is used to integrate security and identity into IT workloads, thereby giving IT administrators the flexibility and confidence to deliver IT services to end-users across heterogeneous environments such as virtual, physical, and cloud environments.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has been a primary catalyst for the expansion and rise in adoption of intelligent workload management. Governments of various countries across the world have imposed lockdowns to curb the spread of the disease, leading to increased need to manage operations and workloads in industries and organizations. The increased instability and uncertainty of resources and staffing during COVID-19 is expected to boost the global intelligent workload management market during this pandemic outbreak. Moreover, the pandemic has created the demand to accelerate remote operations by adopting intelligent workload management tools and platform. This in turn creates significant opportunity for the growth of the global intelligent workload management market.
Global Intelligent Workload Management Market: Market Dynamics
- Rising need for intelligent workload management tools to manage a complex and varied range of applications that includes IT infrastructure in IT environments is expected to enhance the growth of the intelligent workload management market.
- Increasing demand for intelligent workload management in enterprises for managing software-defined networking (SDN) technologies and automation tools is expected to boost the intelligent workload management market.
- Growing demand for intelligent workload management solutions to manage the provisioning, migration, building, measuring, monitoring, and securing of corporate workloads is expected to fuel the growth of the market.
- Rising use of innovative technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, server & workload automation, and identity and access management (IAM) in IT companies is expected to trigger the growth of the intelligent workload management market.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Intelligent Workload Management Market
- In terms of region, the global intelligent workload management market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to lead the global intelligent workload management market during the forecast period, due to the presence of well-established players who offer intelligent workload management solutions in the U.S. and Canada
- The intelligent workload management market in Europe is anticipated to expand due to securely optimizing cloud computing in IT companies.
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share of the global intelligent workload management market in the near future due to growing number of small & medium enterprises and data centers in developing countries such as China and India. Intelligent workload management is used to manage IT systems workloads across hybrid environments in data centers and IT companies.
Global Intelligent Workload Management Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Intelligent Workload Management Market
Companies operating in the global intelligent workload management market are increasingly investing in research and development activities to develop new and innovative techniques to provide intelligent workload management solutions. The market is highly fragmented, with the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Key players operating in the global intelligent workload management market include:
- Accenture Plc.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- BMC Software, Inc.
- Broadcom Inc.
- Cloudera, Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Google Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- HyperGrid Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Novell, Inc.
- OpenStack Foundation
- RiverMeadow Software, Inc.
Global Intelligent Workload Management Market: Research Scope
Global Intelligent Workload Management Market, by Component
- Integration and Deployment
- Support and Maintenance
Global Intelligent Workload Management Market, by Deployment
Global Intelligent Workload Management Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global Intelligent Workload Management Market, by Industry
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- IT & Telecom
- Retail and e-commerce
- Energy and utilities
- Media and entertainment
Global Intelligent Workload Management Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Intelligent Data Platform
- Workload Automation
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.