Hands Free Dog Leash Market: Introduction
- Hands free dog leash is a long thin piece, generally attached to a dog’s collar. Hands free dog leash is one of the most innovative dog care tools used throughout a dog’s early and adult life stages. Based on the breed, a variety of sizes and designs are available to suit different neck sizes of dogs. Hands free leash is primarily used to train puppies and ensure their safety during different activities such as walking, hiking, and running. Common materials used to produce hands free dog leashes include leather, nylon, rope, and polyester.
Key Trends in the Global Hands Free Dog Leash Market
- Technology progress and growing dog adoption are identified as key market drivers for the global hands free dog leash market. Increasing middle class population coupled with improved lifestyles is fueling the trend of dog ownership in recent years. A dog is just like a human baby and needs constant attention and care. The most recent pet ownership study by the American Pet Products Association (APPA) noted around 63 million U.S. households own a dog, and more and more of these families are viewing their pets as family members.
- Hands free dog leashes are widely accepted and popular across developed regions compared to emerging countries.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Hands Free Dog Leash Market, Request for a Sample
Opportunities in the Global Hands Free Dog Leash Market
- Changing technologies and increasing importance of sustainable raw materials is expected to offer attractive growth opportunities to the hands free dog leash market in the near future. Environment conscious consumers are looking for eco-friendly products made with new materials such as jute, cotton, bio plastics, etc. Biothane is a relatively new type of bio plastic. The material is as robust and durable as leather and retains its lightness and shape even in extreme weather conditions and in cold water and mud-covered places.
- Ongoing developments in online retailing and increasing number of smartphone users is expected to boost the market growth in emerging economies. Furthermore, increasing number of specialty stores involved in sales and marketing of pet care products is identified as a key driver of the hands free dog leash market during the forecast period.
North America Accounts for Large Share of the Global Hands Free Dog Leash Market
- By geography, the global hands free dog leash market is classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market includes historical and forecast analysis for the hands free dog leash market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast of the hands free dog leash market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America hands free dog leash market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- The market growth in North America is attributed to the strong investment in research and development activities coupled with high consumer awareness and willingness to pay for advanced pet care products. According to APPA (American Pet Products Association) estimations, in 2019, U.S. pet expenditure accounted for US$ 95.7 Billion. The expenditure includes spending on pet food, medical care, treatments, general care, and other grooming services.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Introduction of innovative products and marketing on online platforms are the key strategies adopted by companies. Additionally, companies are endorsing better consumer awareness and product advertising to encourage the adoption of hands free dog leashes across untapped markets. Online distribution networks and collaboration with specialty stores are anticipated to offer competitive advantage to key market players. Companies are partnering with global e-commerce retailers such as Amazon and Walmart to sell their products in foreign markets.
Some of the major companies identified in the global hands free dog leash market are:
- Hyper-Pet LLC
- Co-Leash Co Inc
- Mendota Pet
- Costal Pet Products Inc.
- Ruff Wear Inc.
- Bingin Dog
- Pets Empire
- Smartypet Pet Products
Global Hands Free Dog Leash Market: Research Scope
Global Hands Free Dog Leash Market, by Type
Global Hands Free Dog Leash Market, by Material
- Others (Cotton, etc.)
Global Hands Free Dog Leash Market, by Length
- 2-4 feet
- 4-6 feet
- Above 6 feet
Global Hands Free Dog Leash Market, by Price
Global Hands Free Dog Leash Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Large Format Stores
- Specialty Stores
Global Hands Free Dog Leash Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global hands free dog leash market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!