Galla chinensis extract is used in food and pharmaceutical industries due to its strong antibacterial, antiviral, hepatoprotective, anticancer, antidiarrheal and antioxidant properties. Galla chinensis extract is derived from Rhus chinensis, or the nutgall tree, which is primarily cultivated in mainland China, and is traded regionally and globally. Since, the galla chinensis extract is used in several other industries such as, chemical industries, petrochemical industries, water treatment industries, timber industries and ink industries, the growth and demand for galla chinensis extract has higher correlation with the overall performance of mentioned industries. Apart from this, galla chinensis extract is also used in cosmetic industries for its antioxidant properties. Attributed to its health benefits which include lowering blood pressure, acid regulation, etc., the product has witness increased traction.
Galla Chinensis Extract Market Segmentation:
Galla chinensis extract market can be segmented on the basis of application as:
- Food industry:Galla chinensis extract is used in food industry as preservative and anti-foul ant in the food industry. Cheaper and easier availability of the product as compared to other preservative is improving the market for Galla chinensis. Recently Galla chinensis extract is also being used as health supplement, fueling the market for Galla chinensis extract.
- Petrochemical engineering:Galla chinensis extract is used in petrochemical engineering as filler and additive.
- Water treatment industry:Galla chinensis extract is used in water treatment as adsorbent and flocculent.
- Timber industry:Galla chinensis extract is used in timber industry as surface coating and adhesive.
- Ink industry:Galla chinensis extract is used in the manufacturing of blue ink and tanned leather.
Galla chinensis extract market can be segmented on the basis of distribution channel as
- Specialty stores
- Online sales
- Retail stores
Galla Chinensis Extract Market Regional Outlook:
Galla chinensis has been traditionally used in China as herbal medicines. Galla chinensis extract market is considerably growing more in Asia Pacific region in comparison to other regions. China is the prominent consumer for the product, apart from this it is also the prominent manufacturer of Galla chinensis extract. The market for Galla chinensis extract is slowly expanding to other regions like North America and Europe. A few suppliers and manufactures are strengthening their distribution network to increase market foothold in markets that has high potential and are unorganized.
Galla Chinensis Extract Market Drivers & Opportunities:
Galla chinensis extract has various industrial applications, which is significantly driving the market for Galla chinensis extract. Apart from this recent studies on Galla chinensis extract published in NCBI and other reputed science journals suggests that several traditional medicinal applications and properties of Galla chinensis extract are true and can be used in pharmaceutical industries for drug development for diseases like diarrhea, which is significantly increasing the market growth for Galla chinensis.
Galla chinensis extract market in North America and Europe is fairly unorganized with lots of room for improvement. These are high potential market for Galla chinensis extract, leading to the development for opportunities of gala chinensis manufacturers.
Galla Chinensis Extract Market Restraints:
Galla chinensis extract manufacture is mainly limited to mainland China. Although there are a lot of Chinese manufactures who are exporting Galla chinensis extract in global market but poor distribution channel is a major setback for Galla chinensis extract market. Galla chinensis extract has been introduced to the new potential markets like Europe, but the lack of proper advertisement and information among the consumers and buyers is a significant restraint for Galla chinensis extract market.
Galla Chinensis Extract Market Key Players:
Some of the key players in galla chinensis extract market are Hanson TRG Biotech Co.,Ltd, Shaanxi NHK Technology Co., Ltd., Hunan Nutramax Inc., Xi'an Hygethy Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Nutra Green Biotechnology Co.,Ltd. and others.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.