Global Fire Hydrant Market – Introduction
- A fire hydrant consists of a system of pipe work connected directly to the water supply, whose main function is to provide water to each and every hydrant outlet, intended to provide water to firemen to fight a fire. The water is discharged into the fire engine from which it is then pumped and sprayed over fire. A fire hydrant system is a safety measure or emergency equipment required in buildings. It comprises a series of components and when assembled together provides a source of water to assist in dealing with a fire. Fire hydrants protect against unknown fire and is an effective means of extinguishing fire in a building which can result in heavy devastation.
Fire hydrant provides protection in urban and rural areas
- A fire hydrant is an active fire protection measure, and a source of water in most urban, suburban, and rural areas with municipal water service to enable firefighters to tap into the municipal water supply and assist in extinguishing a fire. It works effectively wherever it is installed with a large piping system and helps in improving the firefighting capacity. Additionally, these hydrated systems are also used in several other applications such as in water transfer and irrigation. Fire hydrants have the ability to fight a fire from a long distance due to the large piping system.
Fire hydrants close to a house reduces insurance premium
- One of the single biggest advantages of having a home located close to a fire hydrant is the substantial decrease in home insurance premium that the mere proximity of the fire hydrant can easily give to a home owner. Insurance companies like to hedge their bets and they calculate that a home located close to an active and fully serviceable fire hydrant can lead to substantially less damage to the overall structure of the house. This is due to the fact that the fire brigade service will not have to wait to load their trucks before and during the firefighting operation, just in case such a calamity occurs.
North America to Dominate the Global Fire Hydrant Market
- The global fire hydrant market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global fire hydrant market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France, due to wide availability of hydrants made of corrosion free material, quick water storage for fire safety, and high demand for boosters pumps to provide additional water to fire hydrants, which is projected to surge the sales of fire hydrants in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to adoption of higher safety practices, increase in commercial places such as shopping malls & offices, and large piping systems covering longer distances in countries such as China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia.
Key Players Operating in the Global Fire Hydrant Market
Major players operating in the global fire hydrant market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as AMERICAN (American Cast Iron Pipe Company), AVK International A/S, NAFFCO, and Kennedy Valve Company are focusing on producing fire hydrants which can store more water that can be released at the time of fire. Companies are also undertaking merger and acquisitions for better performance and results. Key players operating in the global fire hydrant market include:
- AMERICAN (American Cast Iron Pipe Company)
- AVK International A/S
- Kennedy Valve Company
- Anber Globe
- Clow Valve Company
- M&H Valve Company
- Mueller Co. LLC
- U.S. Pipe Valve and Hydrant, LLC.
- Hydrants Direct
Global Fire Hydrant Market – Research Scope
Global Fire Hydrant Market, by Type
- Wet Barrel Hydrants
- Dry Barrel Hydrants
Global Fire Hydrant Market, by Price Range
Global Fire Hydrant Market, by End-user
Global Fire Hydrant Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Fire Hydrant Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.