Global Electric Hand Tufting Gun Market – Introduction
- An electric hand tufting gun is a tool which is used for making carpets & rugs, and automates the process of weaving. It is used in upholstery to do needlework in a wide range of materials and yarns. Rug tufting is a unique art in which the user can create a great deal of work with relatively few materials. An electric hand tufting gun is much faster than traditional methods of weaving and techniques. A medium-sized rug can be finished in a few hours by using electric hand tufting guns. Tufting guns work very much like a sewing machine. It has a “foot” which rests against the backing material, and a large needle pushes yarn through the material. These guns are used for making interesting patterns on garments, etc.
High speed and durable
- An electric hand tufting gun has a speed of 5-40 stitches per second which increases work efficiency to 80-100 times as compared to traditional weaving. It has good durability which can help in making different kinds of art work, and exquisite work on yarns and clothing material. Even people who are not trained can use an electric hand tufting gun with precision and carry out the work of decorating their own spaces. It produces aesthetically pleasing art work and is great to use for DIY (Do-It-Yourself) activities.
Wide range of applications and used in commercial places
- Electric hand tufting guns can be used for making carpets and is highly suitable for weaving different colors of carpet patterns. Not only is it used to make DIY carpets but also to produce a wide range of products such as table cloth, sofa covers, and handicrafts sold in the market place. Commercial segments such as textile industry, and handicraft industry can use a wide range of electric hand tufting guns which are safe to use, portable, and easy to operate.
North America to Dominate the Global Electric Hand Tufting Gun Market
- The global electric hand tufting gun market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global electric hand tufting gun market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France, due to high efficiency of tufting guns per second, safe usage, adjustable height between 9-18mm, and availability of latest designs.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period in countries such China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia due to a wide range of tailoring activities, fast commercialization of textile and handicraft industry, and high quality of designs produced in carpets.
Key Players Operating in the Global Electric Hand Tufting Gun Market
Major players operating in the global electric hand tufting gun market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Tuftingshop, Millstek, Tuft Love, and Tuftinglove.com are focusing on producing electric hand tufting guns which can work faster, use a variety of material, and produce several designs. Key players operating in the global electric hand tufting gun market include:
- Tuft Love
- All Things EFFY
- Tuft the World
- Sun Tool Metal Engineering Works Limited
- Tuftco Corporation
Global Electric Hand Tufting Gun Market – Research Scope
Global Electric Hand Tufting Gun Market, by Type
- Loop Pile
- Cut Pile
Global Electric Hand Tufting Gun Market, by Material
- Others (Silk, Spandex, etc.)
Global Electric Hand Tufting Gun Market, by Price Range
Global Electric Hand Tufting Gun Market, by End-use
Global Electric Hand Tufting Gun Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Electric Hand Tufting Gun Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.