Global Dispensing Gun Market – Introduction
- A dispensing gun is a device which is used for extruding or forcing out a material such as sealants, bonds, adhesives, thick coatings, and other materials on to a surface. These devices mainly perform the task of applying protective substances to corners, bends, and other hard to reach areas. A dispensing gun helps in fixing joints between stone veneers. Moreover, brick and tiles can be filled cleanly and efficiently without leaving a mark on the surface such as coating of greasy or sticky substance. It is a smooth and powerful tool for shaping surfaces. Cementitious or epoxy mixtures can be quickly and accurately placed in the joints by using dispensing guns which means dispensing guns have faster pointing systems, produces less waste, and thus results in less clean up.
Dispensing Guns save Space & Provide Accurate Heating- a Driving Factor
- Dispensing guns have been designed taking into consideration customer demand for compact bead guns. They significantly save space, fit easily into available production lines, and provide good accessibility for regular maintenance. Dispensing guns come in a variety of sizes and in different gun modules to suit all requirements in terms of bead size and numbers. Dispensing guns provide accurate heating and temperature control. The guns are equipped with high thermal-transmission large cartridge resistors and sensors which use inbuilt wiring along the heated hose. These properties are creating demand in the market for the extensive usage of dispensing guns as they provide proper adhesives and sealants to surfaces.
Dispensing Guns Improve Accuracy of Material Applied to Surfaces
- Dispensing guns have precision tips that help improve the accuracy and distribution of a coating material or adhesive. Gun tips may be affixed to the gun, and are available in various lengths and widths to suit any application and surface location and dispense exact amount of fluid to fix the surface. Dispensing guns can be used for a variety of substances such as caulk or hot melt. These guns can be used for release and deposit purposes only, not metering or mixing. The guns help in maintaining accuracy while sealants are applied to the surface and reduces time taken to apply the materials on various surfaces.
North America to Dominate the Global Dispensing Gun Machines Market
- The global dispensing gun market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global dispensing gun market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace due to technological advancements, significant manufacturing base, reduced operational downtime, and high demand for automatic pressure gun for dosing in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France, which is projected to surge the sales of dispensing guns in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to industrialization, high demand for pneumatic and hydraulic machines, growing demand for dual cartridge applicator guns, and rise in adhesives used in China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia, which is projected to surge the demand for dispensing guns.
Key Players Operating in the Global Dispensing Gun Market
Major players operating in the global dispensing gun market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Nordson Corporation, 3M, Loctite, and Bosch Limited are focusing on producing dispensing guns with disposable mixers, and greater accuracy. Manufacturers are also aiming to supply dispensing guns which provide precise fixed ratio of material with continual flow.
Key players operating in the global dispensing gun market include:
- Nordson Corporation
- Bosch Limited
- Focke Meler
- Facom Sealant Gun
- Weiss Chemie
Global Dispensing Gun Market – Research Scope
Global Dispensing Gun Market, by Product Type
- Manual Caulk Gun
- Air Caulk Gun
- Electric Caulk Gun
Global Dispensing Gun Market, by Type
Global Dispensing Gun Market, Price Range
Global Dispensing Gun Market, by End-use
- Others (Aerospace, etc.)
Global Dispensing Gun Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (independent retail stores, etc.)
Global Dispensing Gun Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.