DAB Receiver Market: Introduction
- DAB, or digital audio broadcasting, is a form of radio that relies on digitally transmitted data, made of ones and zeros. The transmitter encodes binary data and transmits it from a station, which gets picked up by a receiver that decodes the data and processes it into music that gets played through the speakers.
- In digital radio, fragments can be sent over numerous times in order to improve the chances of them being picked up by a digital receiver. The computer chip in the digital receiver is able to process the arriving fragments into sound, even if they were received in different instances and from different sources. Numerous different digital radio stations exist within a specific area, and do not interfere with each other, providing variety of choice to users.
- DAB is more robust as it possesses the capability to travel over a larger area as compared to analog signals, reference to noise and multipath fading for mobile listening. DAB guarantees a clean, continuous stream of audio, as long as it can stay within reception of a digital radio signal.
Rise in Demand as Many Countries Adopting Digital Radio Networks
- Several countries are investing to establish the infrastructure necessary to transit DAB radio signals. A major factor driving the DAB receiver market is the greater choice of stations, which fuels the demand for DAB radio. The crisp and clear sound is also a key factor driving the adoption of DAB. Automotive and portable radio devices segments are projected to account for notable share of the global DAB receiver market.
Europe to Hold Notable Share of Global Market
- Asia Pacific is estimated to gain market share at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to the adoption of digital radio technology by various national broadcasters in the region. Countries such as China, India, and South Korea have declared digital radio policies, which increase the demand for DAB receiver. Australia and South Korea already have a digital radio network and account for a prominent share of the DAB receiver market in the region.
- Europe accounts for a prominent share of the global DAB receiver market, with the U.K. accounting for a notable share of the market in Europe. Countries such as Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, and Italy have also announced the switchover, which in turn is estimated to propel the DAB receiver market in the region.
- The DAB receiver market in North America and Middle East is also expected to expand considerably during the forecast period.
- However the various other option, ease of access and availability of Internet radio, and online streaming means users have much more efficient means of accessing media, which in turn is estimated to hinder the DAB receiver market
Key Players Operating in DAB Receiver Market
Several key players operating in the global DAB receiver market are introducing various designs and models
Key players include:
Global DAB Receiver Market Scope
Global DAB Receiver Market, by Type
Global DAB Receiver Market, by Application
Global DAB Receiver Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.