Cordless Rotary Hammer Market: Introduction
A cordless rotary hammer is a tool which is essentially a drill driver with the addition of a hammer mechanism. A rotary hammer has a piston, which enables the pounding action while drilling. Rotary hammers are extensively adopted in various sectors such as manufacturing, metal working, construction, decoration, and for professional or personal use. They are mostly handheld and are either corded or cordless, i.e. battery powered. Cordless rotary hammers are appropriate for overhead drilling and gives better impact energy as compared to normal hammer drills. Thus, rotary hammer drills are expected to replace normal drills in the coming years to a great extent. Further, rotary hammer drills are durable and the preferred tool for professional users, which augments the growth of the professional end-use market segment. The great shock absorbing qualities and superior strength of cordless rotary hammers are anticipated to make them the preferred handling tool among professional and residential consumers.
Key Drivers of the Cordless Rotary Hammer Market
- Increasing construction activities and the expanding automotive industry are expected to drive the metal working sector, which in turn is anticipated to drive the demand for cordless rotary hammers. In some regions such as North America and Europe, people adopt cordless rotary hammers as handy tools to fix things and they prefer doing it themselves instead of calling in professionals. This factors acts as a driver in the cordless rotary hammer market.
- Consumer inclination toward home decoration is expected to contribute to the demand for cordless rotary hammers. Increased construction activities in Middle East & Africa, South America, and Asia Pacific are likely to surge the demand for cordless rotary hammers during the forecast period. The preference for self-dependent equipment in Western Europe and Eastern Europe is expected to fuel the sale of cordless rotary hammers during the projected period.
Technically advanced rotary hammers creating opportunities in the cordless rotary hammer market
Companies keep innovating and launching new products to cater to more customers and to expand business horizons. For example, in 2021, Bosch is planning to launch the GBH 18V-34 CF Professional, the most powerful SDS plus rotary hammer. Its specially designed, brushless high-performance motor is perfectly coordinated with electronics and battery, so that the high efficiency of the recommended ProCore18V batteries with 8.0 Ah and 12.0 Ah can be applied to their full potential. This new hammer is optimized for larger drilling diameters and drills with a diameter of 25 millimeters, and is 85% faster in concrete. Professionals such as electricians, plumbers, and heating & air-conditioning installers can use such improved product for better performance. These advanced technological developments create new opportunities for the product in the market.
High cost & hazards a restraint of the cordless rotary hammer market
The high cost of cordless rotary hammers is a restraint of the market. In the case of residential or small time use, occasional consumers are most likely to pick a normal hammer than a rotary hammer. Also, usage of cordless rotary hammer involves some hazards. The use of mushroomed or chipped face hammer or with cracks in the claw or eye sections is dangerous. The dust arising from the use of such hammers causes irritation in the eyes, nose etc. and could lead to serious health issues. These factors restrict the market growth of the product.
North America the dominant market
North America is expected to register high demand for cordless rotary hammers, due to demand for Do-It-Yourself (DIY) equipment in the region. Further, North America also has prominent presence of local as well as global manufacturers. China is estimated to gain traction in the market, owing to the presence of numerous local rotary hammer manufacturers, low cost raw materials, and cheap labor.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies are working on product innovation and development to expand their customer base. Furthermore, key companies are adopting the merger and acquisition strategy to improve their market revenue at the global level. Some of the major companies identified in the cordless rotary hammer market are:
- Stanley Black and Decker
- Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd(TTI)
- TOYA S.A.
Cordless Rotary Hammer Market: Research Scope
Cordless Rotary Hammer Market, by Type
Cordless Rotary Hammer Market, by Application
- Construction Industry
- Decoration Industry
- Household Application
Cordless Rotary Hammer Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the cordless rotary hammer market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.