Converter for Electrosurgical Systems Market: Introduction
- Electronic converters are used in electrosurgical units to generate the necessary output voltage and current for electro surgeries
- These converters are designed in such a manner that they regulate the output power while supplying high-frequency alternating current (AC). The end objective of these converters is to produce adequate power source that is able to create the voltage and frequencies required by users.
- In electrosurgical systems, the amount of energy to be imparted on the tissue is a critical determinant of clinical response. Thus, high output power is required for cutting the cells so that the water present in the cells is quickly boiled, which eventually causes the cells to burst. If there is low output power, the water evaporates from the cell membranes, which can cause a cauterization action. Thus, converters are used in electro surgeries to gain rapid and accurate power control. This allows the surgeon to anticipate clinical response of an electrosurgical action.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Converter for Electrosurgical Systems Market report
Key Drivers of Global Converter for Electrosurgical Systems Market
- The global converter for electrosurgical systems market witnesses immense opportunities, due to usage of electrosurgical devices in various key surgical procedures. These procedures include devitalization, cutting, coagulation, and thermofusion.
- Increased development of healthcare infrastructure is also leading to rise in the demand for converters for electrosurgical systems. Moreover, technological advancements in various parts of the world are fueling the Converter for Electrosurgical Systems Market significantly.
- Over the last decade, usage of electrosurgical devices to perform surgeries in numerous medical disciplines such as pneumology, urology, gynecology, and gastroenterology has risen. This has led to rise in the demand for converters used in electrosurgical systems.
- Electrosurgical systems provide various benefits such as low risk to the patient, quick recovery, ease of usage, and minimal chances of infection. This leads to high adoption of electrosurgical devices. This, in turn, is estimated to drive the global converter for electrosurgical systems market during the forecast period.
Restraint of Global Converter for Electrosurgical Systems Market
- Converters produce sinusoidal voltage and current. This, in turn, results in high-peak instantaneous power for a given average power, which is not desired. This is one of the restraints of the global converter for electrosurgical systems market.
- In March 2020, the U.S. Food & Drug Administration developed a regulatory document to assist the medical industry in preparing premarket notification (510(k)) submissions for electrosurgical devices intended for use in general surgery. These devices are designed to cut and/or remove the tissues and control bleeding by using high-frequency electric current. With respect to these guidelines, electrosurgical devices may also be called radiofrequency (RF) devices or high-frequency (HF) devices.
- In August 2018, RoundTable Healthcare Partners announced that its portfolio company i.e. Symmetry Surgical Inc. had completed acquisition of the electrosurgical business of Bovie Medical, including the Bovie brand. Bovie Medical develops, manufactures, and markets a wide range of generators, electrodes, cauterizes, and accessories for daily usage in doctors' offices, surgery centers, and hospitals.
North America to hold a Major Share of Global Converter for Electrosurgical Systems Market
- Based on region, the global converter for electrosurgical systems market can be classified into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is a major region of the global converter for electrosurgical systems market, which is primarily attributable to increased number of surgical procedures, risen geriatric population, increased obese population suffering from orthopedic and cardiac issues, and risen prevalence of cancer in the region.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the most rapidly expanding region for Converter for Electrosurgical Systems Market across the world, due to increased development of healthcare infrastructure in developing countries in the region such as China and India.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report of Converter for Electrosurgical Systems Market
Key Players Operating in Global Converter for Electrosurgical Systems Market
- THE SWITCH
- Symmetry Surgical Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Olympus, Johnson & Johnson
- KLS Martin
- BOWA-electronic GmbH & Co.KG.
Global Converter for Electrosurgical Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Converter for Electrosurgical Systems Market, by Type
Global Converter for Electrosurgical Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.