Containment Piping Systems Market: Introduction
- Containment piping systems are economical and reliable methods of protecting pipes from leaks of corrosive and hazardous fluids. These pipes have double wall systems, which provide long service life. Therefore, companies across the globe are investing in containment piping systems.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers and Restraints of Containment Piping Systems Market
- Rapid globalization and industrialization is one of the drivers of the containment piping systems market. There has been significant rise in industrialization and globalization across the world over the last few years. This has boosted the demand for piping systems that are leakage-proof and resistant to corrosive & hazardous fluids.
- Various countries have enacted stringent regulations to prevent the leakage of pipes, as it could adversely affect the environment and human health. Pipes are used to transport various chemicals, water, wastewater, and oil & gas. This is estimated to drive the global containment piping systems market.
- Complexity and potential difficulties with integrity monitoring of containment piping systems are projected to restrain the global containment piping systems market. These pips have double walls; therefore, maintenance and monitoring of these pipes becomes difficult.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Global Containment Piping Systems Market: Segmentation
- The global containment piping systems market can be segmented based on material and end-user
- In terms of material, the global containment piping systems market can be divided into polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinylidene fluoride, stainless steel, and others. Polyvinyl chloride and polyethylene segments are expected to expand significantly in terms of volume, as pipes made of these materials are cost effective and have long life.
- Based on end-user, the global containment piping systems market can be classified into oil & gas, water & wastewater treatment, food & beverages, chemical, microelectronics, and others. Oil & gas and water & wastewater treatment are expected to be rapidly growing segments of the market during the forecast period. Governments across the globe are enforcing stringent laws to lower pipe leaks, as these cause various environmental effects.
Global Containment Piping Systems Market: Regional Segmentation
- Based on region, the global containment piping systems market can be segregated into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific dominated the global containment piping systems market in 2019. This can be ascribed to significant rise in industrialization in China, India, and ASEAN countries.
- North America is also a prominent region of the global containment piping systems market. Governments of various countries in the region are enforcing stringent regulations regarding the maintenance and safety of pipelines. This is estimated to propel the demand for containment piping systems in the region.
- Europe is also a vital region of the global containment piping systems market. Upgrade of the aging pipe system is a key factor driving the containment piping systems market in the region.
- The market in Middle East & Africa and Latin America is likely to expand at a considerable pace during the forecast period. Increase in investment in chemical, pharmaceuticals, and food processing industries in Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, and Nigeria is projected to drive the containment piping systems market in these countries during the forecast period.
COVID-19 Impact on Containment Piping Systems Market
- Rapid spread of the coronavirus pandemic is adversely impacting the global containment piping systems market. Delays in projects due to unavailability of man power triggered by lockdowns across the world are hampering the market. Surge in COVID-19 cases in all parts of the world has negatively affected investment and project timelines.
Key Players Operating in Market
- GF Piping Systems
- AETNA PLASTICS
- Cahaba Media Group, Inc
- SIMONA AG
- OPW CORPORATE
- Tricon Piping Systems, Inc
Global Containment Piping Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Containment Piping Systems Market, by Material
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Polyvinylidene fluoride
- Stainless Steel
Global Containment Piping Systems Market, End-user
- Oil & gas
- Water & Wastewater treatment
- Food & Beverages
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.