Coated Snacks Market Outlook
Coated snacks is comprised of the snacks that are coated with the sweet, salty, savory, chilly and other seasonings or substances. These coatings provides enhanced taste, flavour and appearance to the end products. Snacks are foods that are consumed as a refreshment, between the meals and not as a meal. Coated snacks are mostly consumed for their taste and texture for the enjoyments. Various coated snacks are prepared mostly by spray-drying technique and dipping. Snacks are becoming a prominent part of the daily diet of the consumers, with major share occupied by the savory snacks. Coated snacks market is gaining the momentum in the global market, since they are being marketed as fortified food products. The health and wellness trend in the global market is rising and tapping into the current market requirements, many snack producers are using coating materials that are natural, free-from goods, and low in sugar and MSG. The increased consumption of snacks around the world is the primary driver for the global coated snacks market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Coated Snacks Market is enjoying the Increased Market Share in the Global Snacks Market due to the Enhanced Taste Profile and Appearance
Coated snacks market is predominantly driven by the habit of sudden and impulsive purchase of the snack products by the consumers whilst shopping for grocery items. This buying behavior of the shopping goers mostly in the developed countries such as U.S., Canada, U.K., France, Australia, Germany, etc. is driving the sales of the global coated snacks market. The coated snacks is mainly consumed by the younger generation due to the habit of consuming snacks and processed food products on a frequent basis. The coated snacks hold significant market share in the global snacks market that are available in various forms, shapes, colours, and flavours.
Moreover, large chunk of the consumers in the developed countries are suffering from the disorders such as diabetes, heart issues, obesity, and high blood pressure due to the choice of the lifestyle. This has led to the health concerns and rise in trend of eating healthy. Manufacturers are tapping into the current market trends and introducing new and novel products with low-sugar, reduced salt, and no MSG. Despite some side-effects on health, the availability of such products targeting health enthusiast is leading to the market growth.
With the increased spending on the research and developments, new and innovative products are being launched in the global market that are marketed with attractive and colorful packaging. The attractive packaging are targeted towards kids and younger consumers, which is also expected to rise the sales of the coated snacks in the global market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Coated Snacks Market Segmentation
The coated snacks market can be segmented on the basis of flavour, nature, type, and sales channel.
On the basis of flavour, the coated snacks market can be segmented as:
On the basis of nature, the coated snacks market can be segmented as:
On the basis of type, the coated snacks market can be segmented as:
- Others (Meat, etc.)
On the basis of sales channel, the coated snacks market can be segmented as:
- Hypermarket/ Supermarket
- Convenience Stores
- Online Retailers
- Specialty Stores
- Mass Grocery Stores
- Other Retail Formats
Coated Snacks Market: Regional Analysis
North America and European region are the largest consumers of the coated snacks market, at present. The well established distribution network, and the easy availability of the coated snack products through various distribution channel are leading to the maximum market share of North America and European countries. However, increasing market penetration of the big players of the coated snacks market in the emerging countries from the Asia, Latin America, and MEA region is likely to result in the highest CAGR over forecast period. Improvements in the GDP, economic situation, urbanization, industrialization, increasing middle-class population, and increasing consumer disposable income are the factors responsible for expected shift in the market share over the forecast period.
Coated Snacks Market: Key Participants
Some of the market participants in the Coated Snacks market are:
- Cargill Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Kerry Group
- Tate & Lyle Plc.
- Emsland Group
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Coated Snacks market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as flavour, nature, type, and sales channel.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Coated Snacks Market Segment
- Coated Snacks Market Dynamics
- Coated Snacks Market Size
- Coated Snacks Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Coated Snacks Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Coated Snacks Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Coated Snacks
- Value Chain Analysis of the Coated Snacks Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the coated snacks market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the coated snacks market
- Competitive landscape of the coated snacks market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on coated snacks market performance
- Must-have information for coated snacks market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint