Casing Spools Market: Introduction
- Casing spool is an essential equipment required for the drilling process owing to its ability to control the wellhead pressure. These are often flange ended on the top and connected to the bottom of the tubing head that becomes a part of the wellhead system of the oil well.
- Casing spool has a straight bore bowl with 45-degree landing shoulder design which prevents the damage of sealing areas by drilling tools, and avoids test plug and bowl protector wedging problems when pressure is applied. These are normally furnished with threaded and studded outlets.
- A casing spool performs multiple tasks. It acts as an outlet for fluid returns, as testing blowout preventers (BOPs) while drilling, retaining the bowl protector, and pressure-testing casing seals through a test port.
Rising Oil & Gas Sector: A Key Driver
- Major drivers of the global casing spools market are increase in dependency on pressure pumping solution components, and rising industrial expenditure for maintenance and replacement of machinery. In addition, rapid growth in the oil & gas sector in developing economies and stringent regulatory laws for usage of effective components & solutions are expected to boost the casing spools market in the coming years. Targeting new users, development of innovative products, and wider reach of casing spools through online sales is expected to drive the casing spools market in the near future.
Outbreak of COVID-19: A Key Restraint
- Worldwide implementation of lockdown due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has restrained the growth of the casing spools market, as COVID-19 has impacted several exploration activities of the oil & gas sector to protect the workforce in this sector from the risks associated with the virus. This has resulted in slow growth of the casing spools market across the globe. Risks associated with explosive decompression damage and fluid swell of casing spools during use are also likely to restrain the growth of the market in the near future.
Middle East & Africa a Potential Market for Casing Spools Market
- The global casing spools market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the casing spools market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The casing spools market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Middle East & Africa is expected to remain a potential market for casing spools during the forecast period, owing to presence of numerous oil & gas industries in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Casing Spools Market
The global casing spools market is moderately consolidated in nature, due to presence of a large number of regional and global players. A few of the key players operating in the global casing spools market are as follows:
- Baker Hughes Company
- Delta Corp Limited
- GE Oil & Gas Inc.
- Integrated Equipment Ltd
- JMP Petroleum Technologies, Inc.
- Kingsa Industries (S) Pte Ltd.
- Sentry Wellhead Systems LLC
- TechnipFMC plc
- The Jereh Group
- The Weir Group PLC
- Tiger Valve Company
- Worldwide Oilfield Machine, Inc.
- Yantai Jereh Oilfield Services Group Co. Ltd.
Global Casing Spools Market: Research Scope
Global Casing Spools Market, by Type
- Low Alloy Steel
- Stainless Steel
Global Casing Spools Market, by Casing Size
- Below 10”
- above 18”
Global Casing Spools Market, by Working Pressure
- Below 2000 PSI
- 2001-3000 PSI
- 3001-5000 PSI
- Above 5000 PSI
Global Casing Spools Market, by Top Flange
- Below 10”
- Above 18”
Global Casing Spools Market, by Application
- Oil Fields
- Gas Exploration
- Others (Aggregate, Flow Control, etc.)
Global Casing Spools Market, by Distribution Channel
The report on the global casing spools market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
Regional Analysis of the Global Casing Spools Market:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!