Brushed DC Motor Driver ICs: Introduction
- A motor driver IC is an integrated circuit chip used to control motors in autonomous robots. A DC motor driver IC acts as an interface between the motor and microprocessors in the robot.
- Brushed DC motor driver ICs are fabricated using a BiCD process that exhibits low output and helps to reduce power consumption with extensive supply voltage, output current, and channel count options.
- Brushed DC motor driver ICs have various applications in printers, scanners, robotics, HVAC blowers, gaming machines, and other applications.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Rise in Demand from Automotive Industry
- In terms of end-use industry, the automotive segment is expected to expand at the fastest rate during the forecast period in the global brushed DC motor driver ICs market.
- In the automotive industry, brushed DC motor driver ICs are majorly used in automobiles for HVAC blowers, radiator fans, sunroofs, wipers, and oil pumps.
- Brushed DC motor driver ICs have higher efficiency and longer lifespan. These properties are fueling their demand in the automotive industry.
- The industrial segment of the brushed DC motor driver ICs market is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period as these driver ICs are largely used in industrial automation processes, such as in tool machines and robots, logistics systems, food sector, and packaging.
- The major factors that hinder the growth of the global brushed DC motor driver ICs market are high cost and global economic slowdown due to COVID-19.
North America to Lead the Brushed DC Motor Driver ICs Market
- In terms of region, the global brushed DC motor driver ICs market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global brushed DC motor driver ICs market throughout the forecast period, as a large number of manufacturers of these driver ICs operate in the region
- Additionally, many well-established players based in North America are focusing on the development of new technology in brushed DC motor driver ICs, which is expected to boost the market in the region during the forecast period
- The brushed DC motor driver ICs market in Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on this report, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Global Brushed DC Motor Driver ICs Market
Key players operating in the global brushed DC motor driver ICs market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for brushed DC motor driver ICs. Moreover, key market players are emphasizing on strategic initiatives to enhance business and establish their manufacturing facilities.
Key players operating in the global brushed DC motor driver ICs market are:
- ABB Ltd.
- Allegro MicroSystems, LLC
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Maxim Integrated
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors
- On Semiconductor
- Panasonic Corporation
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Global Brushed DC Motor Driver ICs Market: Research Scope
Global Brushed DC Motor Driver ICs Market, by Type
- Single Half-Bridge ICs
- DC Motor System ICs
- Multi Half-Bridge ICs
- Multi MOSFET Driver
- Integrated Full-Bridge Driver
Global Brushed DC Motor Driver ICs Market, by End-use Industry
- Consumer Electronics
Global Brushed DC Motor Driver ICs Market, by Application
- HVAC Blowers
- Gaming Machines
Global Brushed DC Motor Driver ICs Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.