Box Sealing Machines: Introduction
- Box sealing machines, often referred to as carton sealers, case sealers, or box tapers, are used for closing or sealing corrugated boxes in packaging lines. Box sealing machines provide end-users with a fast and efficient packaging technology.
- Major players across the globe are introducing box sealing machines with advanced sealing technology, which is likely to drive the demand for box sealing machines in the coming years.
Rising Usage of Box Sealing Machines
- Increasing awareness about the usage of box sealing machines among end-users in the packaging sector owing to its quick sealing technology and its ability of handling bulk quantity of carton and cases is promoting the growth of the market. End-users consider these machines to be reliable in performing several packaging operations that help them in preventing wastage of packaging material, enhance its appearance, and minimize overall labor cost. This helps to improve overall productivity of packers. In addition, increasing logistics and parcel centers, and growth in the industrial sector across the globe is driving the box sealing machine market.
Risks Associated with Handling Box Sealing Machines: A Key Restraint
- Risks associated with technical issues of box sealing machines and its handling may act as a major barrier to the growth of the market across the globe. Users still prefer manual sealing methods in order to avoid technical costs. In addition, cost of handling and inspection of machines by skilled workers along with its maintenance is expected to act as a barrier to the growth of the box sealing machine market.
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Box Sealing Machines
- The global box sealing machine market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the box sealing machine market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The box sealing machine market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for box sealing machines during the forecast period, owing to rising packaging operations at industrial, commercial, and logistics sectors in the past few years in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Box Sealing Machine Market
The global box sealing machine market is consolidated in nature, due to presence of a number of global and regional players. A few of the key players operating in the global box sealing machine market are:
- BestPack Packaging Systems
- Combi Packaging Systems LLC.
- Endoline Machinery Limited
- Intertape Polymer Group Inc.
- Jia-In Industry Co., Ltd.
- Loveshaw Corp.
- PACKWAY INC
- ROBOPAC USA
- Siat S.p.A
- SOCO SYSTEM Inc.
- The 3M Company
- Wexxar Packaging, Inc
Global Box Sealing Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Box Sealing Machine Market, by Type
- Fully Automatic
Global Box Sealing Machine Market, by Application
- Food and Beverage
- General Industrial
- Consumer Goods
- Others (E-commerce, Shipping & Logistics, etc.)
Global Box Sealing Machine Market, by Price
Global Box Sealing Machine Market, by Distribution Channel
The report on the global box sealing machine market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
Regional Analysis of the Global Box Sealing Machine Market:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!