Bourdon Tube Pressure Gauges: Introduction
- The bourdon tube is a curved measuring device which is available in a circular, spiral, or rolled shape along with a pointer mechanism to show visual reading. The tube moves the pressurized content outward when the pressure inside is higher than the external pressure and the opposite when the internal pressure is lower. The bourdon gauge can be used in almost any industrial application, depending on the build.
- Some of the applications of a bourdon tube includes machine and plant engineering, gas distribution, automotive industry, chemical industry, medical equipment, and ventilating equipment. The increase in number of end-use industries is expected to drive the market for bourdon tube pressure gauges during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Bourdon Tube Pressure Gauges Market
- The selection of a bourdon tube pressure gauge mainly depends on the material consumption of the device. They are applied to arduous applications that require high purity levels due to their higher resistance. However, a bourdon tube pressure gauge can also be used in conjunction with gaseous or liquid media, which are not particularly highly viscous.
- The major drawback of the device is the design, and the root of this problem lies in the fact that a standard pressure gauge’s main functioning component is typically an un-passivated, or only marginally passivated, bourdon tube. This tube is open to pressure on one end and welded closed at the other, which is the principal weakness and ultimately leaves these gauges susceptible to corrosion.
- An alternative to the bourdon tube is the mini diaphragm gauge. These gauges are specialized in processes that require extremely clean gases and vaporized chemical sources.
- Standard bourdon tube pressure gauges can measure a range covering anything between 0.6 bar – 1000 bar. However, those with increased corrosion resistance, manufactured entirely from stainless steel can measure pressure from -1 to 7000 bar, in gas or liquid media, and aggressive environments. Manufacturers are trying to improve the corrosion resistance for longer life cycles.
- The growth in end-use industries due to increasing investment, urbanization, and privatization is expected to drive the market for bourdon tube pressure gauges during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to hold major share of the global bourdon tube pressure gauges market
- Geographically, the global bourdon tube pressure gauges market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America holds the major market for bourdon tube pressure gauges. The North America market is followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Market growth in Asia Pacific is estimated to be the highest among all regions. South America and Middle East & Africa are likely to experience slow growth in the bourdon tube pressure gauges market during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major players operating in the global bourdon tube pressure gauges market include:
- British Rototherm
- Honeywell International Ltd.
- KOBOLD Instruments
- Marsh Instruments
- Shanghai Zhaohui Pressure Apparstus (ZHYQ)
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Bourdon Tube Pressure Gauges Market, Request for a Sample
Global Bourdon Tube Pressure Gauges Market: Research Scope
Global Bourdon Tube Pressure Gauges Market, By Type
- Analog Pressure Gauges
- Digital Pressure Gauges
Global Bourdon Tube Pressure Gauges Market, By Price
Global Bourdon Tube Pressure Gauges Market, By Application
- Power Industry
- Chemical/Petrochemical Industry
- Metallurgical Industry
- Military Machinery
Global Bourdon Tube Pressure Gauges Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Bourdon Tube Pressure Gauges Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.