Back Painted Glass Market: Introduction
- Back painted glass is a form of clear glass, which is painted from the back side. The unpainted side always faces outward.
- Back painted glass is used in a wide range of applications such as wall panels, partitions, backsplashes, tabletops, countertops, and trade show floorings. It is available in different colors and dimensions as per customers’ requirements.
- Back painted glass is an affordable option compared to its peers that gives luxurious look to interiors and exteriors
Back Painted Glass Market: Application segment
- Back painted glass is widely used in commercial spaces such as wall partitions. Back painted glass has a glossy finish that gives elegant look to room interior, It is also popularly used in shopping malls, stores, entertainment venues, restaurants, etc.
- Back painted glass is moisture resistant and easy to clean. Thus, it is ideal to use in shower wall panels, bathroom walls, washbasin tops, etc.
- Back painted glass is an ideal substitute of quartz, marble, and granite countertops. It is a non-porous material therefore, microorganisms cannot form and adhere to it. Thus, builders prefer back painted glass as an ideal material to use in kitchens. Furthermore, it is easy to clean, install, and hygienic as compared to its alternatives.
- Back painted glass is used in the manufacture of cabins and toilet cubicles for changing rooms and showers. It is also used as room dividers or to isolate work areas.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Back Painted Glass Market report
Key Drivers of Back Painted Glass Market
- Construction activities are increasing across the globe. Back painted glass is used as a building material in the form of wall cladding, kitchen & bathroom countertops, office walls, etc. As per the data published by Global Powers of Construction (GPoC) 2018, construction activities in the U.S. rose to 8.4% in 2018 compared to 7.3% in 2017. According to a report published by the Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford Economics in 2018, the global economy is forecast to expand by between 2.5% and 3% per year between 2019 and 2022, while the pace of expansion in the construction industry is set to average 3.6% over the same period, with estimated revenue of US$ 15 Trn by 2025. Increase in construction activities across the globe is estimated to boost the demand for back painted glass during the forecast period.
- Countries in the Middle East are diversifying their economy. They are building infrastructure to boost the tourism sector and reduce dependence on oil revenue. Volatility in crude oil prices is adversely affecting government expenditure on construction activities. Oman, Egypt, and Iraq are expected to drive most of the construction activity in the region, while the construction industry in Qatar is anticipated to remain one of the fastest-growing industries, driven by a number of multi-billion infrastructure development projects as well as those related to the Qatar World Cup 2022. Increase in construction activities in the Middle East is projected to boost the demand got back painted glass in the near future.
- The Government of India launched ‘Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana’ in 2015, under which it plans to build affordable houses to cater to the housing need of its growing urban population. A total of 22 million houses are targeted to be built by the end of of 2022. The Government of India is also investing US$ 3.304 Bn to revive stalled housing projects. Furthermore, the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs allocated US$ 6.618 Bn, a nearly 18.39% increase from the revised estimate of US$ 5.590 Bn for 2019-2020, in its annual budget. This is expected to boost the demand for back painted glass in the near future.
- Back painted glass can be fabricated in any shape. Easy availability of customized back painted glass is anticipated to propel the demand for the glass in the near future.
- Prices of back painted glass are comparatively lower than its alternatives such as quartz, marble, and granite. This acts as a key driver of the global back painted glass market.
Key Restraints of Back Painted Glass Market
- Lockdowns caused by COVID-19 pandemic have put a hold on construction activities all around the world. These lockdowns have negatively impacted the global back painted glass market. However, demand for back painted glass is estimated to bounce back once governments of countries across the globe ease the restriction on construction activities.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report on Back Painted Glass Market
Key Manufacturers Operating in Back Painted Glass Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global back painted glass market include:
- AGC Glass
- General Glass International
- GlasPro, Inc
- ALDERFER GLASS CO
- ELEMENT DESIGNS
- QINGDAO NEO GLASS CO., LTD
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd.
- Central Canadian Glass Ltd.
- Dom Glass
- Gardner Glass Products, Inc.
- McGrory Glass
- El Ghoul Co. s.a.l.
Global Back Painted Glass Market: Research Scope
Global Back Painted Glass Market, by Application
- Wall Panels
- Tabletops and Countertops
- Glass Tiles
- Cabinet and Wardrobe Doors
- Marker Boards
Global Back Painted Glass Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.