Back Painted Glass Market: Introduction
- Back painted glass is a form of clear glass, which is painted from the back side. The unpainted side always faces outward.
- Back painted glass is used in a wide range of applications such as wall panels, partitions, backsplashes, tabletops, countertops, and trade show floorings. It is available in different colors and dimensions as per customers’ requirements.
- Back painted glass is an affordable option compared to its peers that gives luxurious look to interiors and exteriors
Back Painted Glass Market: Application segment
- Back painted glass is widely used in commercial spaces such as wall partitions. Back painted glass has a glossy finish that gives elegant look to room interior, It is also popularly used in shopping malls, stores, entertainment venues, restaurants, etc.
- Back painted glass is moisture resistant and easy to clean. Thus, it is ideal to use in shower wall panels, bathroom walls, washbasin tops, etc.
- Back painted glass is an ideal substitute of quartz, marble, and granite countertops. It is a non-porous material therefore, microorganisms cannot form and adhere to it. Thus, builders prefer back painted glass as an ideal material to use in kitchens. Furthermore, it is easy to clean, install, and hygienic as compared to its alternatives.
- Back painted glass is used in the manufacture of cabins and toilet cubicles for changing rooms and showers. It is also used as room dividers or to isolate work areas.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Back Painted Glass Market report
Key Drivers of Back Painted Glass Market
- Construction activities are increasing across the globe. Back painted glass is used as a building material in the form of wall cladding, kitchen & bathroom countertops, office walls, etc. As per the data published by Global Powers of Construction (GPoC) 2018, construction activities in the U.S. rose to 8.4% in 2018 compared to 7.3% in 2017. According to a report published by the Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford Economics in 2018, the global economy is forecast to expand by between 2.5% and 3% per year between 2019 and 2022, while the pace of expansion in the construction industry is set to average 3.6% over the same period, with estimated revenue of US$ 15 Trn by 2025. Increase in construction activities across the globe is estimated to boost the demand for back painted glass during the forecast period.
- Countries in the Middle East are diversifying their economy. They are building infrastructure to boost the tourism sector and reduce dependence on oil revenue. Volatility in crude oil prices is adversely affecting government expenditure on construction activities. Oman, Egypt, and Iraq are expected to drive most of the construction activity in the region, while the construction industry in Qatar is anticipated to remain one of the fastest-growing industries, driven by a number of multi-billion infrastructure development projects as well as those related to the Qatar World Cup 2022. Increase in construction activities in the Middle East is projected to boost the demand got back painted glass in the near future.
- The Government of India launched ‘Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana’ in 2015, under which it plans to build affordable houses to cater to the housing need of its growing urban population. A total of 22 million houses are targeted to be built by the end of of 2022. The Government of India is also investing US$ 3.304 Bn to revive stalled housing projects. Furthermore, the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs allocated US$ 6.618 Bn, a nearly 18.39% increase from the revised estimate of US$ 5.590 Bn for 2019-2020, in its annual budget. This is expected to boost the demand for back painted glass in the near future.
- Back painted glass can be fabricated in any shape. Easy availability of customized back painted glass is anticipated to propel the demand for the glass in the near future.
- Prices of back painted glass are comparatively lower than its alternatives such as quartz, marble, and granite. This acts as a key driver of the global back painted glass market.
Key Restraints of Back Painted Glass Market
- Lockdowns caused by COVID-19 pandemic have put a hold on construction activities all around the world. These lockdowns have negatively impacted the global back painted glass market. However, demand for back painted glass is estimated to bounce back once governments of countries across the globe ease the restriction on construction activities.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report on Back Painted Glass Market
Key Manufacturers Operating in Back Painted Glass Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global back painted glass market include:
- AGC Glass
- General Glass International
- GlasPro, Inc
- ALDERFER GLASS CO
- ELEMENT DESIGNS
- QINGDAO NEO GLASS CO., LTD
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd.
- Central Canadian Glass Ltd.
- Dom Glass
- Gardner Glass Products, Inc.
- McGrory Glass
- El Ghoul Co. s.a.l.
Global Back Painted Glass Market: Research Scope
Global Back Painted Glass Market, by Application
- Wall Panels
- Tabletops and Countertops
- Glass Tiles
- Cabinet and Wardrobe Doors
- Marker Boards
Global Back Painted Glass Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.