Global Automotive Hydraulic Pump Market– Introduction
- An automotive hydraulic pump is a gear pump usually located in the cover of the transmission. It is used to draw fluid from a sump in the bottom of the transmission and feeds it to the hydraulic system. Automotive hydraulic pumps also feed the torque converter and the transmission cooler.
- Automotive hydraulic pumps are mostly used to stop cars or vehicles and also to support the weight of vehicles or automobiles so as to provide a smoother ride.
- Automotive hydraulic pumps are simple machines as they are less likely to break, quickly create pressure force, are easy to compress, highly efficient, and easier to repair
- Automotive hydraulic pumps are used in automobiles to transfer pressure onto a braking pad, which then presses onto the axel and stops the cars from moving. In addition, automotive hydraulic pumps provide the needed pressure or force to allow brake calipers to engage the brake pads or brake disc with sufficient pressure to stop the vehicle. Therefore, automotive hydraulic pumps are an integral part of the overall brake system.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Hydraulic Pump Market–Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Automotive Hydraulic Pump Market
- Increasing sales of passenger cars are expected to lead to the growth of the automotive hydraulic pump market during the forecast period. Passenger cars are expected to hold significant share of the automotive hydraulic pump market in terms of volume and value in 2019.
- Furthermore, the rising trend of using light commercial vehicles across developed and developing countries across the globe is expected to lead to gradual growth of the automotive hydraulic pump market during the forecast period 2019-2027.
- Shifting consumer preference toward energy-efficient services and solutions for automobiles with superior efficiency, minimum running costs, and affordability are expected to fuel the growth of the automotive hydraulic pump market.
- Increasing adoption of automotive hydraulic pumps for electrification in vehicles is expected to fuel the growth of the market.
Europe to Hold Major Share of the Global Automotive Hydraulic Pump Market during the Forecast Period
- Europe is expected to hold significant share of the global automotive hydraulic pump market during the forecast period due to well established automotive manufacturers such as Volkswagen Group, Volvo Cars and Volvo Group, Renault, Jaguar Land Rover, Ford Europe, BMW, DAF, Daimler AG, and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles across the region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the largest market by 2027, due to a rising automotive market as the growing purchasing power of consumers has initiated the demand for vehicles across the region. This in turn is expected to drive the automotive hydraulic pump market over the next few years.
- The economic situation across the world is complicated with many uncertainties expected in the coming years. Government regulations with respect to reducing air pollution and global warming is projected to increase the demand for automotive hydraulic pumps in mature markets such as Europe and North America.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Global Automotive Hydraulic Pump Market–Competitive Landscape
Companies operating in the automotive hydraulic pump market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques to manufacture automotive hydraulic pump. The automotive hydraulic pump market is highly fragmented due to the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Furthermore, manufacturers are striving to gain a competitive edge by increased product differentiation.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global automotive hydraulic pump market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive hydraulic pump market are listed below:
- Actuant Corporation
- Bosch Rexroth Limited
- Cool Cars Engineering
- Dynamatic Technologies Limited
- JTEKT HPI
- Linde Hydraulics GmbH & Co. KG
- Parker Hannifin
- Peerless Engineering.
- PERMCO, INC.
- ANSYS, Inc.
Global Automotive Hydraulic Pump Market–Research Scope
Global Automotive Hydraulic Pump Market, by Power Source
Global Automotive Hydraulic Pump Market, by Types
- Hydraulic pump
- Gear pumps
- Gerotor pumps
- Vane pumps
- Piston pumps
- Centrifugal Pump
Global Automotive Hydraulic Pump Market, by End-user
- Buses and coaches
- Trucks and boats
- Vocational vehicles
- Passengers cars
- Commercial vehicles
Global Automotive Hydraulic Pump Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct sale (OEM)
- Indirect sales
Global Automotive Hydraulic Pump Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.