Automatic Turnstiles Market: Introduction
- An automatic turnstile is a type of gate, also called baffle gate which permits one person to pass at a time. Automatic turnstiles are used to enforce one-way movement of people.
- An automatic turnstile restricts the passage only to people who insert a pass, a ticket, a coin, or something similar.
- Automatic turnstiles are used in areas where only paid access is allowed, for example, to access public transport, a pay toilet, metro stations, etc.
- Automatic turnstiles are also used in factories, stadiums, mass transit stations, amusement parks, office lobbies, casinos, ski resorts, airports, and power plants.
- Based on physical properties, automatic turnstiles are of four types: waist-high turnstiles, optical turnstiles, drop arm optical turnstiles, and full-height turnstiles.
- The global automatic turnstiles market is predicted to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to increased demand for automatic turnstiles from metro stations and airports.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Automatic Turnstiles Dynamics
Key Drivers and Restraints of the Automatic Turnstiles Market
- Growing development of automatic trains, magnetic levitation trains, and high-speed trains in developed as well as developing countries is a major factor anticipated to fuel the market growth in the upcoming years.
- Automatic turnstiles are mainly used in metro stations and railway stations. Changing lifestyle of people is making them spend more on convenient transportation. This in turn is expected to boost the demand for automatic turnstiles from heavy industries.
- Rise in disposable income of consumers and industrialization are the major factors anticipated to boost the automatic turnstiles market globally.
- Increasing growth and automation in the transportation industry plays an important role in enhancing the growth of the automatic turnstiles market.
- Growth in the number of air passengers across the globe, rising working population, and the growing middle-class population in emerging countries are some of the other factors responsible for growth in transportation mediums such as metro stations and airports; this indirectly influences the growth of the market globally.
- Increasing demand to reduce passenger queuing and travel time and growing passenger traffic is also anticipated to fuel the market growth in the upcoming years.
- However, growing volatility in price of raw materials such as steel used for manufacturing automatic turnstiles is the major factor expected to hinder the growth of the automatic turnstiles market in the upcoming years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
North America to Hold Major Share of the Automatic Turnstiles Market
- North America dominated the global automatic turnstiles market, accounting for largest share due to mature industrialization and complete mechanization in industries in the region. The U.S. is the key market in North America due to high demand for automatic turnstiles in the country. Europe is anticipated to hold the second largest share of the automatic turnstiles market.
- The automatic turnstiles market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace. This can be attributed to rapid industrialization in developing countries such as India and China, which is anticipated to propel the automatic turnstiles market across the region. Additionally, increasing government initiatives in the transportation sector is further expected to fuel the market in the region.
Automatic Turnstiles Market- Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Automatic Turnstiles Market
Several local, regional, and international players in the market manufacture automatic turnstiles. Hence, the market is rather fragmented and bargaining power of suppliers is low; intensity of competition is also high among these players. Rapid technological advancements have led to a threat of substitution in the automatic turnstiles market. Key players operating in the global automatic turnstiles market include:
- Alvarado Mfg. Co., Inc.
- Automatic systems
- COMINFO, a.s.
- dormakaba Group
- Gunnebo AB
- Hayward Turnstiles, Inc.
- Mikroelektronika spol. s r.o.
- Royal Boon Edam International B.V.
- Turnstar Systems
- Wanzl Metallwarenfabrik GmbH
Automatic Turnstiles Market: Research Scope
Automatic Turnstiles Market Segmentation – by Type
- Optical Turnstile
- Arm Turnstile
Automatic Turnstiles Market Segmentation – by Application
- Metro stations
- Bus stations
- Amusement parks
- Office lobbies
- Power plants
Automatic Turnstiles Market Segmentation - by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.