Automatic Bale Opener Market – Introduction
- An automatic bale opener is a group of blenders used for processing different kinds of fiber. Its main functions are blending, opening, and cleaning. The growth in textile industry is increasing the demand for automatic bale openers across the globe.
Key Drivers of the Automatic Bale Opener Market
- The automatic bale opener provides a larger working width with less space requirement, finer needling, and better blending. It also offers maximum flexibility in terms of bale lay-down and work-off. Further, it is safe and simple to operate and provides better production capacity. These factors increases the demand for automatic bale openers and helps in its market growth.
- In the textile industry, demand for automatic bale openers is increasing as compared to manual bale openers. The manual bale opening process results in variation of tuft size fed to the bale opener whereas an automatic bale opener provides smaller tuft size and better quality of opening and cleaning. Rapid industrialization, easy availability of raw materials, and presence of large number of manufacturers is helping in the growth of the textile industry across the globe, which is increasing the demand for automatic bale openers.
Factors Restraining the Automatic Bale Opener Market
- The coronavirus pandemic impacted the overall growth of the automatic bale opener market. To stop the spread of the virus, many countries across the globe imposed lockdown and other restrictions; also, supply chains were disrupted due to lack of raw materials and workers. Several manufacturing plants and production units across the globe had to halt their activities which further affected the growth of the automatic bale opener market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of the Global Automatic Bale Opener Market
- In terms of geography, the global automatic bale opener market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the automatic bale opener market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The automatic bale opener market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global automatic bale opener market in 2020, due to growth of the textile industry in the region. Rise in industrialization has been driving the automatic bale opener market in Asia Pacific, particularly in India, China, and Japan.
- The automatic bale opener market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by North America, and Europe during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Automatic Bale Opener Market
The global automatic bale opener market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global automatic bale opener market are:
- Beneks Makine
- Bonino Carding Machines
- Canlar Mekatronik
- Tecnofer Ecoimpianti S.r.l
- CROSS WRAP OY LTD.
- A.T.E. Private Limited.
- Cormatex srl
Global Automatic Bale Opener Market: Research Scope
Global Automatic Bale Opener Market, by Type
Global Automatic Bale Opener Market, by Application
- Textile Industry
- Plastic Recycling
Global Automatic Bale Opener Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!