Home Press Releases Advanced Driver Assistance Market: Increased Automobile Safety Regulations to Drive Market at 19.2% CAGR till 2020
Advanced Driver Assistance Market: Increased Automobile Safety Regulations to Drive Market at 19.2% CAGR till 2020
Posted on Jul 22, 2015
According to a new research report published by Transparency Market Research (TMR), the global advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) market is projected to reach US$50.48 billion in 2020. TMR states that the market, having a valuation of US$14.80 billion in 2013, will display an impressive 19.2% CAGR between 2014 and 2020.The report, titled “Advanced Driver Assistance Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2020”, is available for sale on the company website.Worldwide, increasing disposable incomes are boosting demand for sophisticated automobiles, which will lead to significant growth of the automotive sector. In developed countries such as the U.S, the U.K., and Japan, increasing emphasis on safety pertaining to automobiles stands as a key factor driving the ADAS market.
In recent years, increasing importance of consumer safety and installation of ADAS in low-cost cars is also aiding the growth of this market. With the rising geriatric population worldwide and changing family structures, there is surging demand for comfort driving that employs the latest technology. ADAS technologies assist everyday driving tasks by reducing the demands on the driver and adding comfort, which helps enhance luxury and comfort, complementing safety with these benefits.However, production complexities and cost pressures associated with environmental factors that affect the system’s performance hinder the growth of the global ADAS market, states the report.
Adaptive cruise control registered as the largest segment of the market, accounting for 18.15% of the overall market in 2013. However, the tire pressure monitoring system segment is anticipated to witness the fastest growth, at a CAGR of 21.1% from 2014 to 2020. Additionally, drastic and rapid economic reforms and mandatory legislations all over the globe will spur the growth of the market in coming years.In 2013, North America held the largest share of the global ADAS market. This was mainly due to strict safety and environmental regulations and favorable consumer preference to own advanced vehicles with the latest technology. Consumers in the region are inclined towards owning automobiles with advanced comfort systems and equipped with features that are compliant with health and safety regulations imposed by the government.
The ADAS market in the U.S. and Europe has a huge potential due to mandatory implementation of certain ADAS features in the automotive sector by regulatory agencies. For instance, the advanced driver assistance system characteristics like pedestrian protection and tire pressure monitoring system will be compulsory in Russia in coming years. However, Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit the fastest growth, at a CAGR of 20.5% from 2014 to 2020. Increasing vehicle demand, growing purchasing power, and changing buyer preferences are attributed as the major factors propelling the ADAS market in Asia Pacific. In the rest of the world, favorable policies in countries in Latin America and the Middle East and Africa is contributing massively to the growth of the ADAS market. The report profiles some of the key participants in the global advanced driver assistance system market that are Autoliv Inc., Denso, BMW AG, Robert Bosch GmBH, Audi AG, and Continental AG.
Browse the full Advanced Driver Assistance Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2020 report at http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/advanced-driver-assistance-market.html
The global ADAS market is segmented as follows:
Advanced Driver Assistance System Market: By type
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD) System
- Park Assist
- Drowsiness Monitor System
- Lane Departure Warning (LDWS) System
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Others (night vision, driver monitoring system, forward collision warning, heads up display)
Advanced Driver Assistance System Market: By technology
- Ultrasonic Sensors
- Image Sensors
- Radar Sensors
- Laser Sensors
- Infrared Sensors
Advanced Driver Assistance System Market: By geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a global market intelligence company providing business information reports and services. The company’s exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
TMR’s data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With extensive research and analysis capabilities, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Share This Article!
- Smart Greenhouse Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
- A greenhouse is a glasshouse or a hothouse in which plants are grown in a controlled environment. It is structure which captures solar radiations and provide favorable environment for growth of plants. Smart greenhouse is a type of farming technique used for cultivating crops without the requirement of human intervention. Recently, the traditional agriculture techniques are gradually being replaced with...
- Testing, Inspection and Certification (T.I.C.) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023Testing, inspection and certification (T.I.C.) companies provide services across industries such as automotives, aviations, maritime, oil and gas, petrochemicals, textile, electrical, agriculture, environmental, food, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, medicals, consumer goods and others. These services include quality and safety services, performance of products, shipments valuation, ensuring imports comply with...
- Feed Water Heater for Power Plants Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends Forecast 2015 - 2023A feed water heater is an equipment utilized to preheat boiler feed water in a power plant. Preheating has many advantages such as improved thermodynamic efficiency of the system. The function of feed water heaters is to capture internal energy spent from steam and utilize that energy to preheat condensate feed water. It reduces plant operating costs. It also aids to avoid thermal shock to the boiler metal...