Home Press Releases Global Advance Driver Assistance System Market is expected to Reach USD 50.48 Billion in 2020
Global Advance Driver Assistance System Market is expected to Reach USD 50.48 Billion in 2020
Posted on Aug 5, 2014
According to a new market report published by Transparency Market Research “Advanced Driver Assistance Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2020,” the global advance driver assistance system market was valued at USD 14.80 billion in 2013, growing at a CAGR of 19.2% from 2014 to 2020 to account for USD 50.48 billion in 2020.
The automotive segment is one of the attractive sectors currently, with significant expected growth in the near future. One of key factors driving the ADAS market is the increasing emphasis on safety and the adoption of safety measures. U.S., Europe and many other countries such as India, and China are mapping safety regulations mandatory for all cars. Another important factor contributing the growth of this market is the increasing demand for comfort driving by using latest technology. ADAS technologies support everyday driving tasks by improving comfort and reducing demands on the driver which helps in enhancing luxury and comfort and on the other side it is also very useful for safety purpose.
Adaptive cruise control segment was the largest segment and accounted for 18.15% of the global market in 2013. Tyre pressure monitoring system is expected to grow faster than that of other segments, growing at a CAGR of 21.1% from 2014 to 2020. Moreover, high level of economic activities and mandatory legislations across the globe is expected to spur the growth of the market in the forecast period.
North America held the largest market share in 2013. This was attributed to stringent safety & environmental regulation and buying pattern of the people of North America. Consumers in this region are more inclined toward the automobiles with advanced comfort systems and features that support the health and safety regulations imposed by the government of North America. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region, with an expected CAGR of 20.5% from 2014 to 2020. Growing vehicle demand, improving lifestyle, and changing buyer’s preferences are the major factors driving the ADAS market in Asia Pacific.
The report provides company market share analysis of the various industry participants. Key players have also been profiled on the basis of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, SWOT analysis, and recent developments in the field of advance driver assistance system. Major market participants profiled in this report include Continental AG, Denso Corporation, Magna International, Valeo, Robert Bosch, BMW, Audi, General Motors, Ford Motor Company among others.
Browse the full Advanced Driver Assistance Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2020 report at http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/advanced-driver-assistance-market.html
This report analyzes the global “Advanced Driver Assistance System” market in terms of revenue (USD billion). The market has been segmented as follows:
Advanced Driver Assistance System Market: By type
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD) System
- Park Assist
- Drowsiness Monitor System
- Lane Departure Warning (LDWS) System
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Others (night vision, driver monitoring system, forward collision warning, heads up display)
Advanced Driver Assistance System Market: By technology
- Ultrasonic Sensors
- Image Sensors
- Radar Sensors
- Laser Sensors
- Infrared Sensors
Advanced Driver Assistance System Market: By geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector - such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports thrive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.
Ms. Sheela AK
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Share This Article!
- Laser Processing Market (By Process - Material processing, Marking and Engraving and Micro-processing) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2014 - 2020
- Laser technology is used for different industrial processes including cutting, welding, drilling, marking and engraving. Laser processing market is expected to witness high demand during the forecast period owing to the wide applications of laser technology. Laser technology offers high speed and accurate industrial processes as compared to conventional industrial processing techniques. In addition, laser processing provides clean and a damage free operation...
- Free Space Optics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020Free-space optics (FSO) uses optical signals as carrier frequencies to provide point-to-point transmission of information through the atmosphere. Free-space optical (FSO) communication transmits data wirelessly for computer networking and telecommunications through the light propagating in free space. Unlike optical fiber cables which require a physical connection for transmission of data, free-space optics...
- Industrial Robotics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2014 - 2020The rising demand for industrial robots across different industry verticals, regions and applications is propelling the industrial robotics market during the forecast period 2014 to 2020. Globally, Asia Pacific is analyzed to be fastest growing market largely due to the research and development infrastructure growth in countries such as Japan, Australia, China and India. The adoption of robotics in small and medium enterprises (SME’s) is further...