Global Dental Fluoride Treatment Market: Introduction
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), fluoridated water reduces tooth decay by about 25%. Fluoride treatments are typically professional treatments containing a high concentration of fluoride that a dentist or hygienist applies to a person’s teeth to improve health and reduce the risk of cavities. Fluoride treatments applied by a dentist are especially good for people with a higher risk of tooth decay or erosion. Depending on the oral health, a dentist is likely to recommend fluoride treatments every 6 to 12 months. Particularly during the growing phase of life, adequate fluoride on the teeth is essential to prevent caries.
Key Drivers of Global Dental Fluoride Treatment Market
Awareness about Oral Care
Knowledge about oral health is considered to be an important prerequisite for health-related behavior. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), promotion of oral health is a cost-effective strategy to reduce the burden of oral diseases and maintain oral health and quality of life. Community educational programs by health professionals, in collaboration with print and media, would also be effective in spreading awareness and importance of proper dental care.
Increase in Geriatric Population
According to the WHO, the global population is increasing at the annual rate of 1.7%, while the population of those over 65 years is increasing at a rate of 2.5%. The fastest growing population segment in most countries is the adults older than 80 years, which, according to the United Nations estimates, is likely to make up nearly 20% of the world’s population. Nutritional risk factors in the geriatric population and careful screening can intervene in the early stages, which can be termed valuable and effective. The geriatric population loses its teeth and even leads to fluoride.
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Dental Fluoride Treatment Market
- North America is projected to account for a major share of the global dental fluoride treatment market during the forecast period. The market in the region is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace in the next few years due to an increase in research & development and technologically advanced products being introduced in the market. Europe is expected to be the second-largest market during the forecast period owing to advanced facilities provided by the hospital infrastructure in the region.
- The dental fluoride treatment market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period owing to rising awareness and acceptance and adoption of new techniques in the region
Key Players Operating in Global Dental Fluoride Treatment Market
The global dental fluoride treatment market is highly consolidated owing to the presence of several key players. Leading players operating in the global dental fluoride treatment market include:
- Dentsply Sirona
- Young Dental
- Ivoclar Vivadent
- Ultradent Products
- DMG Dental
- Church & Dwight
Global Dental Fluoride Treatment Market: Research Scope
Global Dental Fluoride Treatment Market, by Product
- Mouth rinse
Global Dental Fluoride Treatment Market, by End-user
- General Hospitals
- Dental Hospitals
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.